ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinted my rear indi's - part 2!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get some proper pics tomos morn but i've gone for tinting the indi's red so it matches tghe rest of the light. I'm happy this time...:eek:

ebay251.gif

ebay249.gif

ebay248.gif

s**te pics! lol

Were like this

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i posted in your other thread on sxoc about handling... ihave a read and gimme a shout :)

fastest passat in't world
Looks tons better. My dad had a 200sx a few years ago (same age as yours actually) and i always thought that the back lights and exhaust looked messy, youve sorted both out and turned it into a far cleaner looking car IMO :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. The exhaust look weird in that pic though for some reason. Must be the angle

172, Tiguan
Much better.

My best mate picked up a P reg Touring s14a with 80k on the clock for 1500 quid the other day, came in part/x at his work, its mint! Shame its an Auto.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yep the auto's can be had very cheap! Manuals not as be you can find bargains! Not my cuppa but the auto box can still handle 270bhp!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
My mates Grandad has one of these.

a pentioner with a car faster than you... gutted :p

looks nice tom :D

gonna tint my 14 rear clusters all black i think...

xmas im getting boost controller, new steeringwheel and xenons, with money im getting im buying a silvia zenki rear bumper and spats :) then will have them fitted with my gtr skirts :) and the front bumper modded exterior except for rims will be done then :D

febuary will bring my rays gram lights wheels over from japan :D 9.5" rear 9" fronts (wide) in 18" :D

He really does.

In that colour too.

Couldn't really care if it's faster to be honest, I'm happy with the size of my penis sorry I meant displacement.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its has the same displacement as your car? lol. As standard they are a smooth drive so not hard to understand why he likes it..Black with cream leather is rare too..

Malice sounds like a well thought out plan! lol! Should look all a bit nice then! I really wanna avcr and christmas may bring me one too...if i'm lucky. My bodywork plans are a SRB rear underspoiler, front splitter and maybe a kouki spoiler. Not sure whether to just go despoilered?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol at the displacement comment... FAG :rasp:

despoiler... looks ard'est :D