ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tints finally removed

Looking for 182
When I bought the car last year it came with tints on, which I eventually grew to like. I had contemplated removing them but knew that I'd just mess it up. Anyway, I soon grew bored of them, and the 'image' which comes with having such dark tints, so I decided to get them professionally removed.

Personally I think it looks 1000x better and I am REALLY pleased I had them removed.

BEFORE

It's dark in these photos anyway, but the rear screen and rear windows were pretty much 100% black, the passenger and driver side about 50% (and illegal I only realised today!!)

photo1qc.jpg

photo7qh.jpg

AFTER

c3939e36.jpg

42fc21d4.jpg

be544e4a.jpg

bdb1baf2.jpg

Very very happy that my car is a little less chavvy :)

Octavia VRS LE
How much did you pay to have them professionally done? was going to do mine this weekend but bought sport seats and fitted them instead!! lol

Evo 8 MR
Looks much better, the windows are pretty dark as they are anyway.

But lol @ professionally removing them, what's professional about removing what is basically a window sticker?

Looking for 182
Looks much better, the windows are pretty dark as they are anyway.

But lol @ professionally removing them, what's professional about removing what is basically a window sticker?

I was worried I'd make a mess of it, plus I couldn't be bothered.

What's professional about it? Well the fact that my rear heated window still works, whereas if I'd done it myself I'd probably have broken every single element. Worth paying for it to be done for that alone, just my opinion of course :) I could have done it myself, but as above, I really couldn't be bothered. I'm incredibly impatient :D

clio 182 'full fat'
has any one got any pics of a clio 192 arctic blue with very light tints, ive always had limo black tints on all my cars and want them now for my clio but agree the limo black makes it look like a chavvy van.
was thinking about some very light tints all round tho ????? btw sorry i know this is aN OLD THREAD