ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tit In A Trophy

Not got a car
A17 towards Kings Lynn, 10am today ( Sunday 14th October )

AU55 PKC or PCK

Keep over taking like that Sonny Jim and you'll be having a nice Trophy in a ditch somewhere or wrapped round a tree.

Knob End !!

182 Trophy

AU55 PKC or PCK

Keep over taking like that Sonny Jim and you'll be having a nice Trophy in a ditch somewhere or wrapped round a tree.

Knob End !!

put it on cliotrophy......you tellin me you've never driven like a nutter? or is that jelousy kickin in:D

+ keep on seeing a silver 172 ff, 52/53 plate in mcdonalds car park in Boongate Peterborough, anyone on here? not been in mine, was in my black dynimique.

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
Why do people whine so much when they get overtaken ?

I was in an overtaking lane the other week and some numpty pulled out from the queue of traffic to block me, I just took his place in line, wound my window down and thanked him. He told me he was going to report me :rolleyes: The funny thing is what he did is now against the highway code. Talk about owned,

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

I was in an overtaking lane the other week and some numpty pulled out from the queue of traffic to block me, I just took his place in line, wound my window down and thanked him. He told me he was going to report me :rolleyes: The funny thing is what he did is now against the highway code. Talk about owned,

You drive like a bell end, so doesn't surprise me that members of the public would want to report you

lmao, my hero :D:D

I'm a right hand lane hogger and I get the odd tosser pulling out just to be a dick. Undertake and wave ftw ;)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

You drive like a bell end, so doesn't surprise me that members of the public would want to report you

Have you been stalking him to now this..?

www.renparts.co.uk
people make out overtaking is illegal. If its 1.30 am and someone is doing 30 in a 30 i usually overtake tbh... same if its day time and someone (old D*ck) still thinks NSL is 50 and flashes when you overtake.

A red missile
people make out overtaking is illegal. If its 1.30 am and someone is doing 30 in a 30 i usually overtake tbh... same if its day time and someone (old D*ck) still thinks NSL is 50 and flashes when you overtake.

That f**king really REALLY winds me up when tossers do that, have you noticed that its usually someone driving something shitty and slow? I don't mind if they want to dawdle - I don't, they're on my track, get the f**k out of my way!!

b/g 182, meg tourer

AU55 PKC or PCK

Knob End !!

put it on cliotrophy......you tellin me you've never driven like a nutter? or is that jelousy kickin in:D

+ keep on seeing a silver 172 ff, 52/53 plate in mcdonalds car park in Boongate Peterborough, anyone on here? not been in mine, was in my black dynimique.

yeah, thats my mate antony's silver 172
supprised you havnt seen my black 182 down there too

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

That f**king really REALLY winds me up when tossers do that, have you noticed that its usually someone driving something s**tty and slow? I don't mind if they want to dawdle - I don't, they're on my track, get the f**k out of my way!!
Then they do 40-50 through villages the c***s

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup

AU55 PKC or PCK

Knob End !!

what a c**k, it`s what the cars r made for, not to driven by a bloody grandad sunday driver`s :quiet:

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
obviously not in villages!! but boot f**k outta it down dual carriageways, motorways ect. :)

182 Trophy

yeah, thats my mate antony's silver 172
supprised you havnt seen my black 182 down there too

nah mate, seen quite an aray of nice cars though. that uno turbo is pretty mint.you down there most weekends?

MCS R56

That f**king really REALLY winds me up when tossers do that, have you noticed that its usually someone driving something s**tty and slow? I don't mind if they want to dawdle - I don't, they're on my track, get the f**k out of my way!!

Just ignore them. Why let it annoy you? I think referring to the road as "my track" says a lot.

Clio 172 Rep (SOLD)
theres ''not worrying about it'', but i over took a guy doing 35 - 40 2 days ago in a 60 and as i did so he swerved at me and he flashed, i just ignored him, but at the traffic lights he gets out and punched my car window, all because he was overtaken.

A red missile

Just ignore them. Why let it annoy you? I think referring to the road as "my track" says a lot.

Yes it does, it says i like to drive quickly, if i'd wanted to crawl everywhere i'd have stuck with the 1.2 I used to drive. Are you trying to tell us that you that you bought a 172 cup (good choice BTW) and drive it like Mother Theresa? I think not.

At least I own up to driving the way I do.

Megane 230 R26
Then they do 40-50 through villages the c**ts

Yep, that gets on my t*ts SO MUCH :mad: It's not even necessarily that they think the NSL is 50, they just do one set speed wherever they are. If they're doing 40/50 in the 60, they'll be doing 40/50 in every 30 you come to as well... as you slow down to 30 entering the village they'll sail off into the distance ahead of you, then when you get back into the 60 on the other side and speed up, you inevitably catch up with them AFTER a suitable overtaking spot, just in time for the next village where they sail off at 40/50 in the 30 again.

If you have managed to overtake them (with the standard light flashing and shaken fist) then when you slow down in the next 30 they tend to aggressively tailgate you like the w***ers that they are. They're the same people who doze off and/or f**k about at the lights and then eventually drive through in the last 10 milliseconds of the Amber, or drive through on the Red even... and leave you sat there for another 90 seconds like a spare prick at a f**king wedding!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad:

theres ''not worrying about it'', but i over took a guy doing 35 - 40 2 days ago in a 60 and as i did so he swerved at me and he flashed, i just ignored him, but at the traffic lights he gets out and punched my car window, all because he was overtaken.

I hope you reported him to the Police? People like that need their collar felt if they feel their behaviour is acceptable...

MCS R56

Yes it does, it says i like to drive quickly, if i'd wanted to crawl everywhere i'd have stuck with the 1.2 I used to drive. Are you trying to tell us that you that you bought a 172 cup (good choice BTW) and drive it like Mother Theresa? I think not.

At least I own up to driving the way I do.

I enjoy my Cup as much as the next Cup owner but I think referring to the road as your track is a tad extreme. Driving quickly doesn't require a fast car but using the road as a track will end up with you, or someone else in hospital or jail. At the end of the day, it's up to you how you drive but the road is not a track.

BTW, Mother Teresa didn't drive; James May would have been a better person to compare with.