ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182, My Ownership Diary.

Italian 3.2 V6
Update.

Just picked up the new Splitter!

8491789511_7844d2e31c_z.jpg

182 splitter by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

will get this fitted ready for the weekend :)

Piers.

Italian 3.2 V6
Ha, yea I did want one but can't justify the money for one. Especially with the 182 being so low and the OEM splitters being so brittle it's just asking to get snapped!

Cheers, not quite sure what the disks are as they were already on the 182 when I bought it :S also I bought the ultras with those caps already on too lol. Sorry im not much help!

Piers.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
You can get those caps from eBay. Had to replace a couple myself. M582 in both 15" and 16" guise.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good mate, front splitter totally transforms the car, they look lost without one, cant argue with a skoda one for the money seen as they're so easily knocked off, as you already know ;)
BTW 106 is getting mot'd this week so i'm up for a run out next weekend if the weather is decent.
Russ

Italian 3.2 V6
No i can't see it tommo ;)

Yea I'm game russ! Looking forward to seing the old 106 again too

Smiffy, yea but only once it's on. the ends need trimmed to suit, but the splitter is soft so it's really easy to cut.

Piers

Italian 3.2 V6
If not very similar! I do have a spare set in the garage (brand new) which are also drilled aswell as grooved which I bought for £25 off a friend but again no idea on the brand :S

Personally I'd try and find the drilled and grooved ones as they look even smarter! I can get a pic if it's any help !?

Here's a link to grooved/drilled disks : http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pa...html?car=renaultclio;category=frontbrakediscs

Last edited by a moderator:
  Italian 3.2 V6
Update*

Gave the 182 a good clean again last Friday ready for weekend seeing as weather was good!

8518156029_96f51ff457_z.jpg

182 @ Sunset by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

8519277736_5903dc8230_z.jpg

182 @ Sunset by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

Then Sunday went for a drive with a few pals up to Hartside

8523541129_bf4b9f3bc9_z.jpg

Hartside drive by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

This week I got my hands on some 15mm spacers. Not sure there big enough tbh.. I might have to swap them for some 20mm's just to be fussy! I did fit them to the rear to see how they would look also, but they stuck to far beyond the arch which would just cause rubbing issue's id imagin.

8540910345_a193e2eb81_z.jpg

182 +15mm Spacers by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

8542013602_e76cd451ac_z.jpg

8540913645_d3a016abd2_z.jpg

C&C welcome

Piers,

Italian 3.2 V6

Il roll with these for a while and see how I feel.. Tow eye n badge are both a good shout too.

Italian 3.2 V6
Well got them fitted and managed to get a couple pics before the sunlight disappeared.. Please excuse the dirt!

8555590538_1bea24d934_z.jpg

Wider by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

8554483119_bbbb38b5be_z.jpg

Wider by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

I put the 15mm spacers on the rear and they seem to be causing abit of rubbing, which I'm going to look into sorting as I want to try n keep them for the rear (if this fails il give you a shout Russ). The fronts seem to be fine so far - no rubbing until full lock but Im ok with that.

So in total with the wheel offset the spacing each corner is +32mm at the front, +22mm at the rear.

I think it looks spot on :) happy days!

Piers.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Looks perfect mate! Silver 1*2's don't really do much for me...but this is on another level :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Ahh gutted you guys ain't a fan, maybe the pictures don't do it justice.. Itl be getting a wash as usual this weekend, so will take some
more just to make sure ;)

personally I like em. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: