ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium V6 255 £24,995

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
best colour for me, wish silver was for sale when I bought my Illiad

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
This is the same ti PH2 car that sold for 15k on ebay some 12-18 months ago.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Still a snip at that price compared to continental prices, where they fetch 30-40k€ regularly.

Great cars, finally starting get the recognition they deserve. Buy one while you can!

PMSL at the wheel comment.. might I ask, what would you recommend?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Wow. I know they are rare and special and the Halo car for what we drive ( 1*2 etc) but £25000.

Id rather get a whole host of different cars for that money that will be a 3rd car. Mind you makes the one for sale on here look cheap as chips.

I've never driven one so probably should wait till I have but £25000 gets you some nice metal elsewhere.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
That's a lot of money.

Imagine the money we would get if we sold our Clio V6 press car (number 001).

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[Q UOTE=The Boosh!;10359859]That's a lot of money.

Imagine the money we would get if we sold our Clio V6 press car (number 001).[/QUOTE]
Who owns that?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Think its Reno mate

Love that the Mk1 is in the showroom and there is a 355 lying outside lol

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG V6, LY 182
A lot was mentioned at the recent lakes meet about how prices are going. Obv we all think it's about time they came up in line with the European market.

We also asked ourselves, for 20k, what other car would you buy that would give you the performance, rarity factor, the fun to drive, the massive road presence? And honestly, we couldn't come up with something. I honestly have no idea what car I would own if I didn't have one.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot was mentioned at the recent lakes meet about how prices are going. Obv we all think it's about time they came up in line with the European market.

We also asked ourselves, for 20k, what other car would you buy that would give you the performance, rarity factor, the fun to drive, the massive road presence? And honestly, we couldn't come up with something. I honestly have no idea what car I would own if I didn't have one.

Not many but there are some, Integrale for instance: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ta/lancia-delta-hf-integrale-evo2-lhd/1807979 I know it's a tad over but so's the V6 this thread's about.

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.

Lol at performance. No quicker than 1*2.

T350 for me at that kind of budget. Beats a Clio in every sense. You're just biased,

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
T350c... Epic car! Great to drive... Stunning to look at.. and made on the UK.

They were also falling apart within 18 months and suffered ecu issues amongst the usual TVR short comings. Real shame.. and infuriating that such a great car at conception shod be so problematic. The Clio v6, whist not perfect, offers so much. I'll be keeping mine until I find something worthy enough to replace it. :D

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
T350c... Epic car! Great to drive... Stunning to look at.. and made on the UK.

They were also falling apart within 18 months and suffered ecu issues amongst the usual TVR short comings. Real shame.. and infuriating that such a great car at conception shod be so problematic. The Clio v6, whist not perfect, offers so much. I'll be keeping mine until I find something worthy enough to replace it. :D

Got to agree with this, as much as it pains me to say!
They are just nuts in every way which is what I love, and the let down with the chairs is easily sorted!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Ktec just got this in! Looks lovely.

10559961_741182692571166_8514449765937520169_n.jpg

10514613_741182859237816_5468072572461921856_n.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is the LY Vee?
I looked on their car sales site & it's not on there, I could only see sold cars :S