ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TITANIUM VS ICEBERG

'06 Black FF 197
Please show me the difference, I dont think there was a choice of 2 different silvers in Poland...

I am looking for a ph1 172 at the moment so if anybody has any pictures of the cars in similar light then please post, or just explain in plain words what is the difference in the colour,

thanks!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yip there mostly iceberg, murder looking for a ph1 that's not iceberg! Grrrrr!

Evo 6, E92 320d
Yip there mostly titanium, murder looking for a ph1 that's not titanium! Grrrrr!
:)

I think titanium looks better, sitting next to my mates iceberg ph1 mine appeared alot brighter in colour and had an amazing glitter pop, whereas his did not, too dark on the ph1 imo as it makes the headlights stick out too much.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not a fan of titanium, just a boring ordinary silver. The hint of blue makes Iceburg far nicer IMO.

Bus w**ker
img_0011.jpg

Titanium.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've owned both - they are the sort of colour which makes every panel look a slightly different shade.

Titanium came up really well with SRP, not done my iceberg yet so can't really comment.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
To clear confusion ...

Titanium Phase 1's registered - 934

Iceberg Phase 1's registered - 99

Iceberg Phase 2's registered - 1304

'06 Black FF 197
thanks a lot, now I see the difference, but still dont know which I like more, on the ph1 I saw the Iceburg seemed brighter than titanium, whereas in the ph2 and ph3 it looks like the other way 'round....

simply put if I like the brighter one better than I should be looking for ...

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
It all already been said really. Simple Iceberg is quiet rare on the Ph1 but not as nice as the more common Titanium in my opinion. Here's my Titanium;

DSC01663.jpg