ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To much carbon?

Artic Blime 182
Cheers guys. It's getting there, probably taken on more than i can chew this time as im well impatient.

Saving for a front carbon bumper + splitter now but it's a 1k job just for the bumper :dapprove:

Thats what i said :) can you get those little shark fins that go across the back in carbon?? Do you know what i mean?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Can't fit the vortex due the carbon roof and no arial.

Few more pics.

AMS carbon roof

CIMG3008.jpg

Seibon TSII carbon bonnet

CIMG3007.jpg

C-West carbon boot + full carbon spoiler + Rexspeed carbon extentions front and rear

CIMG3010.jpg

CIMG3009.jpg

CIMG3011.jpg

CIMG3012.jpg

CIMG3013.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Wow! That looks amazing mate!

Drove one of these on track yesterday and its unbelievable how much i want one now.

awesome cars. so much better compared to the subaru imo

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
proper mint! maybe the title should be too much money?! :p

2002 Cup172
This site confuses me!!!!!

Put up a mitsi covered in corbon and ever1 loves it.

But put carbon even in the same postcode as a clio and every1 growls and hates your car.

What is it that makes clio owners like that?

I love carbon.

I Really Love It!!!!

And i just fell in love with your evo.

BRING ON THE CARBON REVOLUTION.

ValverInBits
dude. You have massive great bonnet scoops on a clio.

Nothing wrong with carbon. Quite a lot wrong with bonnet scoops on a clio.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

But put carbon even in the same postcode as a clio and every1 growls and hates your car.

I love carbon.

I Really Love It!!!!

cos you have a stupid bonnet vent on yours?? if you had gone for a plain bonnet it carbon fair enough...

bonnet vents should be saved for performance cars and even then most scoops dont do anything except cause low pressure! certain cars suit big vents and big wings etc, a clio isnt one of them!

ValverInBits
dude. You have massive great bonnet scoops on a clio.

Nothing wrong with carbon. Quite a lot wrong with bonnet scoops on a clio.

cos you have a stupid bonnet vent on yours?? if you had gone for a plain bonnet it carbon fair enough...

bonnet vents should be saved for performance cars and even then most scoops dont do anything except cause low pressure! certain cars suit big vents and big wings etc, a clio isnt one of them!

double pwn

2002 Cup172
ok i have vents wow.

Vents do what vents do.

Hot air out cold air in. more flow underbonnet.

And beggers cant be choosers at the end of the day its all i could afford at the time and as there is a clio i see everyday with a plain carbon bonnet id thought id do him the courtesy and go vented.

i like the plain more personally but then how many of them do you see around compared to vented, its about individuallity.

I stand out too much.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok i have vents wow.

Vents do what vents do.

Hot air out cold air in. more flow underbonnet.

And beggers cant be choosers at the end of the day its all i could afford at the time and as there is a clio i see everyday with a plain carbon bonnet id thought id do him the courtesy and go vented.

i like the plain more personally but then how many of them do you see around compared to vented, its about individuallity.

I stand out too much.

its not an insult and at the end of the day as long as you like it then thats all that matters...

Ant with the evo has a habbit of buying nice cars spaking a s**t load of cash on them then buys s**t s**t s**t rota rims lol!

and i think you need to understand more about vents mate im pretty sure you will find the vent doesnt do much and might actually increase temps under bonnet as it will create low pressure and stop the air escaping...

Renault Clio Campus Sport
mate, that evo would make me dribble all day long, i love evos (hence the name) however my clio costs me enough to run as is and they want 15k for insurance on an evo :/ so im just gonna have to bid my time

J03

MX5 1.8

I love carbon.

I Really Love It!!!!

its taste.. carbon literally belongs to be on an EVO, no doubt. that car is a racing machine only the finest carbon should be on that car tastefully, you can never have too much carbon on a car like an EVO. on a clio though?... only if its black, stripped, caged etc would make lots of carbon work ;)

Need to get the color of the wheels to try and match the color of the cabon tbh!

Looks f-ing awesome though really does!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Have i missed something? :D

I agree on the carbon comments though, it's a matter of taste and either you like it or you don't. But the only reason the carbon was fitted to my car is to save weight, and that it did. Approx 20kgs.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
wanna swap for a clio ant because your due a change arnt you lol:rasp: