ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To much carbon?

clio sport 182
wont be long until sum complete jealous tw@t pulls the spoiler off,this is 100% car p**n loving your work!!!

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Not usually a great lover of carbon, but you've pulled it off.
Looks great

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Fantastic Ant. But as you always make a profit on your motors, do you think you'll make one on that considering the cash you seem to be piling into it?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic Ant. But as you always make a profit on your motors, do you think you'll make one on that considering the cash you seem to be piling into it?

I won't make any money on this but i should not loose any either, well hopefully. I know people won't belive me but im not planning on selling this one hence all the radical work. I had a good platform to build off to start with.

Engine is on it's way now. 2.3 stroker :evil: Sold my current forged 2 litre.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
wont be long until sum complete jealous tw@t pulls the spoiler off,this is 100% car p**n loving your work!!!

is it really needed to say something as stupid as that? im guessing the amount ant spends on cars he doesnt live in some dive and hopefully wont have some t**t do that!!

ant if you ever get bored and fancy chucking some money my way i will let you be the sponsor of my rx7 lol!

so this 2.3 what sort of power you gonna be running?? what about turbo's??

im guessing the 2.3 will produce a s**t load more torque??

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
is it really needed to say something as stupid as that? im guessing the amount ant spends on cars he doesnt live in some dive and hopefully wont have some tw*t do that!!

ant if you ever get bored and fancy chucking some money my way i will let you be the sponsor of my rx7 lol!

so this 2.3 what sort of power you gonna be running?? what about turbo's??

im guessing the 2.3 will produce a s**t load more torque??

That's the only reason why im doing it is for more torque. It needs to be driven every day in some crap traffic so no more than 550/550. But it will be quick, real quick with very very low lag. Turbo wise my current setup should be fine for the above figuires.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
where u live mate would like to come have a look before u get rid lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thats cool i should be pushing 350ish then lol... still not 500 lol !

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
looking sweet

nice as it is

not ott with carbon but what you got looks sweeeeeeeeeet

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
New rear US tails fitted today. They have the clear rear lenses unlike us Brits :cool: SS Ralliart exhaust sheild removed and new carbon one just fitted.

CIMG3052.jpg

CIMG3051.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
When you selling and getting another?! ;)

I won't be this time :clown:

Just spent ££££££ on a new 2.3 stroker and AMS GT35R turbo kit. To much money has been pumped in to sell :approve:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol and how many chavs do you see driving rx7's??? LOL! why dont u go put the keyboard down and go finish noshing your little friend off...

ST
lol and how many chavs do you see driving rx7's??? LOL! why dont u go put the keyboard down and go finish noshing your little friend off...

Hmm that'd be hard but he's in Aberdeen, i'm in Glasgow tonight, but the next time we're having a love in we'll be sure to invite you, we promise not to beat you up like your other mates do x

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol. It's ok they wouldn't steal an RX7 as they'd need a rebuild in one wk, and fuel within about 3miles! ;)

NOSH NOSH!

awww really?? had mine 3 months now and managed more than 3 miles and not rebuilt yet lol...

and i may of got beat up by someone i was once friends with but he got alot worse lol...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
awww really?? had mine 3 months now and managed more than 3 miles and not rebuilt yet lol...

and i may of got beat up by someone i was once friends with but he got alot worse lol...

3miles for the fuel craic not the rebuild! m'on Malison. Keep up!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
3miles for the fuel craic not the rebuild! m'on Malison. Keep up!

sorry i missed the managed more than 3 miles for fuel and i have had the car a few months and not rebuilt it....

but anyway... good chatting to you two queers im off to get ready :) will think of you both while im soaping myself up in the shower!

ciao

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lol fellas keep you sexual tensions to yourselfs and stay on topic :D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
sorry i missed the managed more than 3 miles for fuel and i have had the car a few months and not rebuilt it....

but anyway... good chatting to you two queers im off to get ready :) will think of you both while im soaping myself up in the shower!

ciao

^^ kinky

:evil:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Some more parts arrived today.

Carbing front strut brace, only weighs just over 1 kilo.

CIMG3065-1.jpg

4 inch inlet + K&N

CIMG3082.jpg

2.3 Stoker engine.

jkjkjkjk-1.jpg

AMS GT35R turbo kit with black cermaic coating. Not the best looking mani but serves a very important roll by reducing temps under the hood.

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00053.jpg