Saundo Car Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI Mar 11, 2007 #1 I want to get some CS stickers to show my support for the club, however i cant decide where to put them! Im thinking inside rear windows or on the side skirts? Any ideas/pics people? Cheers
I want to get some CS stickers to show my support for the club, however i cant decide where to put them! Im thinking inside rear windows or on the side skirts? Any ideas/pics people? Cheers
P Peperami Car M2 Competition Mar 11, 2007 #2 Small external, about an inch under rear spoiler in the middle.
C C.slicker Car Breaking A 172 Replica Mar 11, 2007 #3 Where can you get small external ones from? Sam
Saundo Car Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI Mar 11, 2007 #4 C.slicker said: Where can you get small external ones from? Sam Click to expand... The shop on here.
Geddes ClioSport Club Member Car Fiesta Mk8 ST-3 Mar 12, 2007 #5 I've got 2 small ones 1 either side on the back window, thinking of buying 1 to go on the back window
I've got 2 small ones 1 either side on the back window, thinking of buying 1 to go on the back window