ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To supercharge or not??

Clio sport 182 cup
Not long after buying my 182 trophy and been looking into the ktech supercharger kits. Are they worth it or not? Could do with as much info as possible before I decide what to do or any beter solutions haha thanks

Countryman JCW
I would talk to @Dan@SJM about supercharging clio's as he's probably the most recent forum member/trader to do this, and also knows his stuff!

With regards to buying a forced induction car in the first place, i couldnt disagree more. Ive been down both avenues and my turbo'd 1*2 was way more fun! IMO of course...

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Would it be your intention to drive all the way from Inverness down to K-Tec in Dorset, have the kit fitted by them and also have them map it?

SQ5
LOL, Andy would be rubbing his hands together knowing he gets to map a car that will go so far away!

Go to Paul at RSTuning in Leeds, bit closer.

Clio sport 182 cup
Well in all fairness iv had forced induction before aswell. Wanted something different so bought the trophy but now needing a bit more like about it. I would intend to buy the DIY kit and do everything myself. Just want something different. My brother has a supercharged ep3 type r so it will need to be passing it :)