ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today’s the day for my baby!!

Yep car goes to carisma today i cannot believe it has come up this soon!!

Im really excited but also very scared lol no baby for 3 weeks if not longer ouch!

Will be taking her in tonight after work!!

Well will post pics when shes all done :)

Vix

hehehe!!!

gonna ask him to put me on his insurance ;) hmmm not sure what the chances are hehe ;)

driven her loadsa times just not on the road lol!

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 13 September 2004

hehehe!!!

gonna ask him to put me on his insurance ;) hmmm not sure what the chances are hehe ;)

driven her loadsa times just not on the road lol!

i dont blame ur bf, not a dig at u personally but there are few people i let drive my car, actually, only one other person has

No hes cool he knows i can drive otherwise i wouldnt be allowed to!

He doesnt trust anyone but me and his brother!! Dont blame him tho have to say!

Only dan drives my car or my dad but no one else!!!

Niiiiiice colour and nice rims!!

Next step im buying him a carbon fibre bonnet for his birthday :)

Then he wants new spoiler i reckon it will be bomex one not sure yet

Then new rims i reckon and start on interior

He wants some 18s :)

Oooooo Carisma just called me confirming she goes in today :D WOOHOOOO!

don't

all going 2 plan so far then!!!

remember 2 take some tissues cos i bet ull cry when u have 2 leave without ur car :-(

guna be a very very long 3 weeks

So far lets not put a curse on it tho :( LOL

yeah damn right i hate not being able to see her :( he said hes gonna hide her from me so i cant go and check up :( i think he knows me too well LMAO!!

well i am so bloody excited!! wish 5pm would hurry up!!

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 13 September 2004

Im really excited but also very scared lol no baby for 3 weeks if not longer ouch!
think yourself lucky its only 3 weeks, mines still in the bodyshop now, since mid july!! 2 months, when they told me they could do it in 2 weeks :mad:

Bloody hell Mole!!! still looking forward to seeing yours done! :D

First time mine went in it took a month and a half that was bad enough for 2 weeks work :(

still should will b worth it hey!

LOL @ glenn?

Well here comes the moment of truth!

Im off to give my baby some tlc at carisma :s i think i might cry! :p LOL!

woohoooo exciting stuff!!!!!!!!!

Oooooohhhh!!! Exciting hun!! :D

How did last night go then?? Was it a tearful parting?! ;)

Shell be wicked when shes back, itll be worth the wait hey!!!! :)

Yep shes all gone :) was there about an hour lastnight chatting to all the blokes there they are a top bunch and were showing us around

all i will say is look out for Halfords CTR mmmmmm!! gonna be looking good!

spoke to the blokes out the back doing all the custom interiors its bloody amazing what they do!!!

He said he is really looking forward to doing my car cos its quite a big project so sounds good lol!

Also he then told me what he is doing......pulling car to bits all kit off etc and then sanding it down from the doors down all the way round :s sh*t! everything will be resprayed eventually tho cos with my colour it cant be blasted in hehe trust me LOL!!

well hopefully time will fly!

OOh, its just gone in! Seems like a looong time ago that u were booked in.. yeah the waiting bit if tuff... but also bit exiting knowing its being sweetend up by Carisma! I like the idea of them hiding it from u.. cos it will be more exiting when u see the end product... and not just in stages!

Now Im exited! dam! LOL. :p

Yep it was an emotional moment :p LOL

He drove it in the bodyshop without me knowing lol! i was like oh urm yeah ok there you go...

Hehe she will be looking bling when she comes out might be a few extras yet but we will see ;)