ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's East Mids Meet (lots of pics)

Beetle
Some photos of the first Eastmids Cliosport meet arranged by Rsi Dave (get your fingers out and make him east mids rep he applied for the position at the start of december!!;) )

Was good to finally put faces to the names off of here, shame it was so damn cold though. Theres quite a few pics so here goes:

DSCF0274b.jpg

DSCF0275b.jpg

DSCF0277b.jpg

DSCF0280b.jpg

DSCF0278b.jpg

DSCF0281b.jpg

DSCF0282b.jpg

DSCF0283b.jpg

DSCF0284b.jpg

DSCF0285b.jpg

DSCF0286b.jpg

DSCF0287b.jpg

DSCF0288b.jpg

DSCF0289b.jpg

DSCF0290b.jpg

Not a bad turnout to say it was the first one:D some very nice cars aswell:cool:

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Here's my set of Pics, was a good turnout. Bloody cold though took my all the way home for my feet to defrost.

It will only let me upload 5 pics at a time so will have to do multiple posts.

Rob

Last edited:
  Beetle
^not sure mate, it belongs to g40steve.
the white one is Amirclio's, the wheels looked great in the flesh:cool:

Beetle
Rich_16v said:
Good turn out that especially for a january meet

Eye spy with my little eye a saxo lol
lol yer you do, it was a mate of Rsi Dave who organised the meet, looked smart.

Great first meet....Nice to meet you all:)

Some very nice cars on show.

To echo Scott 16v comments: Come on admin get RSi Dave installed as East Mids Area rep :)

mk1 phase 3
yeah was a much better turnout that i thought it would be. was bloody freezing though!! didnt stay too long had to get back. nice pics everybody. nice to put some names to faces aswel. :)

340i
As other people said it was a good meet, and not a bad turn out...

Bit bloodey cold tho!

Here's a few of the pictures i took, not amazing quality as they were taken with my phone.

Attachments

• DSC00120.JPG
    DSC00120.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00125.JPG
    DSC00125.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00127.JPG
    DSC00127.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00122.JPG
    DSC00122.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00123.JPG
    DSC00123.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 82
  340i
hhahahaa just uploaded this other picture and is it me or is steve (top left with the blue jacket) floating across the floor :rasp:

Attachments

• DSC00121.JPG
    DSC00121.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 92
  Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looked a good meet i was going to come as i only live 10mins away but totally fogot about it. what did you all do just meet talk then go home?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
yeh and have some BK, we think next time we could go to somewhere like the donnington park musium, just to keep out of the cold. have a drink ect.

Beetle
there's a fair few of us lot going to pod at the end of the month, but i think the next east midlands meet will be sometime in february:)

I won the most standard car award, LoL! :clown:

Was a really good meet for the first one... glad everyone is so behind me for this job. Dave182 has pm'd me so ill get back to him now..

Good pics everyone, i bring my camera next time (although could have just used my phone).

Sorry that i didnt get to chat to everyone.. but im sure that will change as the more meets we have.

-----

next meet will probs be a quick one for the convoy down to the pod on the 29th, the next proper meet will more than likely be middle of feb... give me time to spend some dosh on the car :D

Thanks to everyone for making a good meet ;)

PH2 vts
well should be fun when we all go pod as i think alot from the ssc will be coming to, should be able to give some of the bigger engine stuff a run for there money. Was some very clean clios there, think an indoor meet next time!

Ard1 said:
my car was really dirty so i wrote clio on it if that counts lol
damn i missed that... would have written "are better than saxo's!" LoL :rasp:

and you f.anny for indoor meet... Look at the post in the local meets section about the pod convoy

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Good meet, nice to put faces to names.

Bring on the next one, monthly is good.

Hope it warms up though.........

Car was reg Mar 04 hence 04.
Dirty as hell, without the chistmas present i bought myself?