ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's NW (mini) Demon Tweeks meet PIC HEAVY

Da

Less
Only a couple of us there, still, a great little meet with some good roads and good banter.

Enjoy :)

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

6.gif

15.gif

11.gif

9.gif

7.jpg

18.gif

10-1.gif

16.gif

8-1.gif

13-1.gif

17.gif

12.gif

14.gif

19.jpg

All credit for the amazing pics must go to Giles! Top work, as always! :cool:

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
197 looks quite old now!

(Its still better looking than a 200 mind you...)

Ace pics.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just 3 cars! For a NW meet!

Thought I'd opened up a yorkshire thread just then ;)

All of them are lovely, the 200s do make the 197 look dated, it's still a cracking motor though! All three need to lose the C L I O badges though.

Maz

LY 200
Great meet and great pics, some of the links are broken though Daz?

Last edited:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Great pics, sorry for not making it ended up getting dragged into helping someone move house. More meets planned for the new year?

Da

Less
Great meet and great pics, some of the links are broken though Daz?

Yeah it appears that Giles has been messing with his photobucket links, I'll sort it out :)

Great pics, sorry for not making it ended up getting dragged into helping someone move house. More meets planned for the new year?

No probs pal, yeah definitely will be planning more meets in the New Year! Wales seems to be a NW favourite at the moment ;)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Great pics, I think I prefer the look of the 200 to the 197 now, As said above it makes the 197 look out of place.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
tbf, both 200's are cupped with speedlines, and the 197 not. Think that makes a big difference imo. Ace pics btw!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
tbf, both 200's are cupped with speedlines, and the 197 not. Think that makes a big difference imo. Ace pics btw!

The 197 is undoubtedly the prettier looking car. But the 200 does make them look old. Similar to ph1 172 to ph2. The ph2 has some very awkward details, but looks more modern/up to date.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The 197 is undoubtedly the prettier looking car. But the 200 does make them look old. Similar to ph1 172 to ph2. The ph2 has some very awkward details, but looks more modern/up to date.

200 awkward yes, never call a phase 2 172 that though? It all flows nicely imo. Always liked how the headlights flow into the bumper