ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's purchase

2000 1.4
Was looking for a new 172 for a few weeks now and saw one was gonna be in the intercity auctions at perth tonight. Looked on the website and it was a 172 cup...

Went down and had a wee look around, it was stunning, completely standard with no scrapes or anything...had a £3000 budget so I wasn't getting overly excited!

Bidding started on 3K...nobody bidded, then down to 2900...then to 2800...

gets a guy bidding, then I pop in with 2900, other dude gets £2950 then I bid 3k....going once, going twice...GONE!!!!

absolutely delighted!!! here's a quick shot just before I got the keys...

P020409_2028.jpg

Charged Superleggera
lol im not far away from you then. we should defo meet up sometime mate for a chat and some pics

Was a 197
part ex and didn't bother selling it i'd go for as my 04 clio that i traded in for my 197 went to auction, also high mileage is another reason dealers will send them to auction.

Looks in good nick, receipts/service history??

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Nice work.

Got my 1.2 Clio at auction for 1600, sold it year and a half later for the same price.

Good stuff.

2000 1.4
Here's a few shots that I took on my lunchbreak! still needs washed etc...

got the Ph1 up for sale, anyone fancy taking it off my hands?!

P030409_1019.jpg

P030409_0802.jpg

P030409_1002.jpg

Charged Superleggera
very nice mate. i would keep the alloys silver or maybe paint them black. needs lowered though.

White Sti Hatch
Not a bad deal you got there mate !!

Where in Dundee you stay i recognise the street for some reason !

2000 1.4
Not a bad deal you got there mate !!

Where in Dundee you stay i recognise the street for some reason !

Live in broughty ferry near the barnhill shops....you know where that is?

The guy that had it before me lived in dunblane, so doubt it woulda been in dundee or anything!

biggest dissapointment was the steering wheel, the thumb grips are okay but the actual wheel is pretty minging, soo annoying that renault keep making sh*t steering wheels! i thought they woulda learned from the PH1

White Sti Hatch
Yeah i know where you are mate bout 4 of my mates live round the Barn Hill shops on various streets.