ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

todays sun =clio trophy

a review of the clio trophy is in the sun newspaper today its good apart from one thing! he says unlike the clio 182 the trophy isnt just fitted with the bare minimum of equipment.you get air con,electric windows,a cd/radio and abs brakes.whats he on about? last time i checked my 182 had cruise,climate,cd player etc.. and i think even the basic models have abs brakes.i think everyone should email him so we get another clio in next weeks sun:Dwith the words i dont really know what im taking about next to it.

dk

911 GTS Cab

the trophy doesnt have cruise, it does have air con and everything else you mention, you are right it does have cruise and esp too but what they have written isnt technically wrong.

It does have cruise, as confirmed when Nik nearly crashed his into the Onestop after hitting the button accidently on the steering wheel while cornering :p

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 29 July 2005

the trophy doesnt have cruise, it does have air con and everything else you mention, you are right it does have cruise and esp too but what they have written isnt technically wrong.
Make your mind up! lol

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 29 July 2005

Tired today?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003090001-2005340698,00.html">The Sun Hope Im allowed to post that link as the Sun does contain titties. ;)

Wait to you hear what some of the other mags have said about the Trophy. :D

Went into my local dealer yesterday to pick up a new oil filter and they have a demo and one in the showroom for sale. Its the first time I have seen one and to be honest it looks so much better in the flesh than pictures, even Lees freshly waxed one!

I still think the wheels look a little small but prefer the design to the normal 182 wheels and the colour looks ace. Booking a test drive to see how it compares to my 182.

cheers

Simon

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 29 July 2005

It does have cruise, as confirmed when Nik nearly crashed his into the Onestop after hitting the button accidently on the steering wheel while cornering :p
HAHAHAHAA!! I accidentally hit cruise control instead of turning up the volume on my stereo yesterday...wooooooo!!!

Also half way though the artical it reads " Renault have been making performance versions of the clio since 1999"

Do any williams or valver owners have anything to say about that?