ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toe out minutes in degrees

LY Megane R26
Hi all,

Need my alligment done and I want 12mins toe out, rang up local tyre place and asked if they could do that but they said there machine only measures in degrees. So my maths works out that 12mins is 0.2degrees?
If someone could confirm that would be great as its booked in for 5pm.

Cheers

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
yes that is correct 12 mins is 1/5th which is 0.2 degress

not sure I wouldnt want my tracking done by someone who doesnt even know that though TBH

LY Megane R26
Cheers guys! You got a point Chip went to a garage the other day and they didn't know either:/ So thought I'd try these lol.

Will let you know how I get on:)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
To use the equipment you dont NEED to be able to understand minutes, but just most people who know anything about steering would.

LY Megane R26
Mine are 16" tony but thanks, im sure we will sort it with 0.2 degree. Would a 5mm spacer on the rear make a differance:/?

LY Megane R26
Ok awesome thanks, didn't go to plan anyway, couldn't even get my car on the ramp! And it's not even silly low. Plan b is suppose:/

Ok awesome thanks, didn't go to plan anyway, couldn't even get my car on the ramp! And it's not even silly low. Plan b is suppose:/

Standard. used to remove my front bumper to get my tracking done. I set mine with the spirit level app on my phone, it was half a turn out. You should just do that :p lol

LY Megane R26
Thats not bad Dan! Think I'm just going to take it to garage near Rhys, as if they have done my car I'm sure they can do mine! Plus I even think they use a pit lol:)