ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toledo Splitters on a Mk1 Clio

Sent my uncle to a SEAT dealer to get two ibiza splitters for front and back of clio, but parts guy said to get toledo ones as the look better and are only £16 each. He was right, they are the same size and shape but have a better venting (full width). Anybody seen a clio with them on that I could spy to see, or am I i just going to have to do my own to see. £16 a bargain, thought I would let everybody know since seat splitters is such a popular mod.

Got front one on and I reckon it looks much better than ibiza ones, it is essentially the same but the vent is split horizontally full width. Also it did not need to much modifying. will get a photo posted soon for anybody interested

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Lets have a look coz my front one is different to some peoples on here and it wasnt as much when i first got it.

Hi yeah a pic would be great.

Which model and year toledo was it from as I phoned to order on so I could get it at the weekend but when he asked which year/model I had to go queit and kinda look stupid:oops:

I hope to get one fitted for the weekend so any help would be great, cheers

sh*t sorry guys, havent been near computer for a couple of days. i originally phoned dealer about ibiza ones and he was saying he sold loads but mostly to non seat owners, seat have apparantly got wise as to how popular these were with modifiers and have so upped the price significantly. He then informed he thought the toledo ones were nicer, were the same outline/fit but slightly differently styled, but had remained at £16 +vat unlike the ibiza ones. He then sold two to me vat free which was nice. Looks good on front (unsparayed), will get a pic taken for you over weekend, and they are just the same to fit as ibiza ones.

also very intersted in this, i deff need splitters either side, my little clio looks like a jeep on 17"s even lowered -35mm.Will these splitters fit a 1.2rl mk1 phase three aswell, and what modification do they require to fit?

& wouldnt look right imo

Theres a cossie splitter on my drive, and its attached to my brothers ECos, and thats where it belongs......

Sorry guys for being off the forum for ages, but hassles at work meant I have had no internet access for best part of a month, and aint got a machine at home at the moment, so really sorry for not getting pic up yet, nor answering to PMs about this. The splitter is for a 1997 Toledo and it looks great. Just got my valver out the bodyshop, one side, tailgate and bonnet resprayed (I went through a fence). So will get a few pictures as soon as I can, really sorry about that

Sorry guys, here is the part number

1L0805903F Spoiler £16.84 (thats actually without VAT but still a bargain, I got two for £39.57)

Hopefully post a pic in next couple of days if you are all still interested

what does everybody think of my drilled aluminium on the wee air intake on bumper, was a pain in the arse marking and drilling them, so hope i aint wasted my time

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Nice but I think I prefer the ibiza splitter. Someones got a williams blue valver with front and rear splitters and 17s kahn RSRs I think looks mint. Anyone know who it is?

Very nice!

I didnt realise the ibiza splitter was that deep though?

Is this just called a splitter? or do seat have a different name for it?