ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom Clancys The Division

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm at level 22 now and DZ rank 10. Enjoyed my time in the dz, killed some named elites with randoms and managed to extract some not bad loot. No arseholes encountered today which was nice
You been in the DZ without me? Harsh.

Anyway, I'm struggling to get into the game this morning, repeated DELTA errors :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I was at 3000, it counted me down to 0 then gave me the same Error. I'm not sure queueing to play a game is something I wanted to have to do again, particularly on my Xbox...

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Agents,

The servers will restart on Saturday, March 12 at 11:00 AM CET, 05:00 AM EST, and 02:00 AM PST. Estimated downtime is 15 minutes.

Thanks for your patience during this downtime.
The Division Team

(That's 10:00AM UCT)

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got any decent High-End weapons yet? Excluding the handgun you get at endgame.

I really want a high end Marksman Rifle, but I need to find one or get DZ Rank 50, ranks got much harder to increase after 20.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Put a few hours into now - currently on level 9 and have got the three wings unlocked at the base. Tried it out for about an hour last night with a m8 of mine too and it's much more enjoyable than going in alone on single player.

However. I have reservations. My biggest concern is that this will turn out to be a shooting hybrid of a spreadsheet - a game that simply increases in difficulty by adding zeros to the health, hit points and damage of everything in it. Already, I've noticed that mere enemy grunts aren't too far behind me in terms of level. And when I come across a 'mini boss' - he is either the same or slightly higher level than I am.

This creates horrible flashbacks for me of Borderlands 2 and worse - Dead Island. With the latter, you could walk into a building with level 4 zombies outside, you gain a level when inside, turn around and suddenly all the enemies are now level 5.

An enjoyable game that does make. You might as well universally make everything level 1 (including yourself) for the complete duration of the game. When a carefully aimed headshot took out a grunt with 300 hit points - the same enemy now has 3,000 and requires several same headshots to drop, simply because you've levelled up yourself.

I understand that as you get better, the opposition has to, or else it would be a walkover. But shake it up a bit - have random encounters where a level 2, 4, 10 and 18 enemy could all be circling my level 16 character. Why do I have to go up against statistical clones of myself throughout a game?

Hopefully things will change, otherwise I will get bored - very quickly.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Put a few hours into now - currently on level 9 and have got the three wings unlocked at the base. Tried it out for about an hour last night with a m8 of mine too and it's much more enjoyable than going in alone on single player.

However. I have reservations. My biggest concern is that this will turn out to be a shooting hybrid of a spreadsheet - a game that simply increases in difficulty by adding zeros to the health, hit points and damage of everything in it. Already, I've noticed that mere enemy grunts aren't too far behind me in terms of level. And when I come across a 'mini boss' - he is either the same or slightly higher level than I am.

This creates horrible flashbacks for me of Borderlands 2 and worse - Dead Island. With the latter, you could walk into a building with level 4 zombies outside, you gain a level when inside, turn around and suddenly all the enemies are now level 5.

An enjoyable game that does make. You might as well universally make everything level 1 (including yourself) for the complete duration of the game. When a carefully aimed headshot took out a grunt with 300 hit points - the same enemy now has 3,000 and requires several same headshots to drop, simply because you've levelled up yourself.

I understand that as you get better, the opposition has to, or else it would be a walkover. But shake it up a bit - have random encounters where a level 2, 4, 10 and 18 enemy could all be circling my level 16 character. Why do I have to go up against statistical clones of myself throughout a game?

Hopefully things will change, otherwise I will get bored - very quickly.
You'll hate the DZ when you reach level 30.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, i may just work through the campaign a bit more then. Don't want to venture into the darkzone without a fwend!

I'll be on most of this week hopefully.
Cookie and I tried it and got dry-bummed. On reflection we weren't very good, though. I know he's been in since with greater success.

I'm at level 20 I think, I know Cookie is further than that. But yeah, from tomorrow I'm up for some DZ

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cookie and I tried it and got dry-bummed. On reflection we weren't very good, though. I know he's been in since with greater success.

I'm at level 20 I think, I know Cookie is further than that. But yeah, from tomorrow I'm up for some DZ

FLOL at dry bummed.

I suspect it is all about getting 4 people on headsets and working together tactically. i.e. you aren't all running around with a DMR.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Again, level 30 DZ solo is nye on f**king impossible, you get gang rapped by groups of elites, like those huge f*****s with the flamethrowers. As soon as you hit level cap, the DZ changes.

Shotgunners with huge health bars, and they all move on your position.

I've been having to matchmake, but matchmaking in the DZ is hit and miss, and if you die and have to respawn about 0.2km away from your team, you have to get back to them on your own without dying, which is hard, often leading to you dying again. Got to the point last night where it felt just as soon as I gained a few thousand exp in the DZ I'd lose it again dying, because you can lose up to like 2k exp in the DZ when you die. 😧

Mito Sportiva 135
I tried this for a few hours on Saturday. Both on a higher level and brand new character. Overall, it seemed quite fun. The graphics were great and the whole thing seemed well polished.

I just didn't enjoy the combat all that much and the setting I found a bit boring - I wish they had gone for a bit more sci-fi. If only to make the enemies a bit more varied and interesting.

I didn't try playing with anyone via a mic but did try the matchmaking - this seemed to work quite well.
Overall, seemed like a solid 7/10 sort of game...although Destiny is about the same and I have played that loads because of the loot and social aspects.

Clio 182 - RB
Anyone got any tips to level up? Theres no missions my level and seems a big jump to the next level, i'm lv11 and the next mission is lv16, just done a lv12 mission with my brother and we struggled.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got any tips to level up? Theres no missions my level and seems a big jump to the next level, i'm lv11 and the next mission is lv16, just done a lv12 mission with my brother and we struggled.

Side missions, they're generally the way to bridge gaps.

Although I don't remember any 5 level gaps so early on between missions, do you have all three wings unlocked?

Also, when I started I had a bug where not all missions showed up on the map, I logged out and back in again and then they were all there, maybe give that a try.

Clio 182 - RB
Side missions, they're generally the way to bridge gaps.

Although I don't remember any 5 level gaps so early on between missions, do you have all three wings unlocked?

Also, when I started I had a bug where not all missions showed up on the map, I logged out and back in again and then they were all there, maybe give that a try.
Will give it a go now, thanks pal [emoji4]

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Just tried challenge mode for the first time.

Jesus Christ!

No chance unless you have 4 team members, all with complementary skills and perks and you all communicate on mics, it is hard as nails.

Back to the DZ, I need better gear.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Getting to rank 50 for those awesome weapons at safe house dz06 vendor is going to take forever, I'm rank 35 now, but it's a proper grind, I've just spent the last 5 hours or so with a few others going between every location in the dark zone and taking out all the enemies, it's got to the point where it's taking an hour or so per rank...

Rank 45-50 is going to take ages.

Started to get a bit boring actually during the grind, just the same locations over and over.

Still yet to see a single high-end item in the wild, and I've probably spent over 12 hours in the DZ, taken down over 100 named enemies, only place I can get them is at vendors.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
3 hour server downtime. Brilliant.

If they keep closing the game every few days I'll tire of it quickly.

I had a foray into the DZ last night, was quite enjoyable.

I'm level 11 now on the normal game.

Which gun combo are people rocking?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
3 hour server downtime. Brilliant.

If they keep closing the game every few days I'll tire of it quickly.

I had a foray into the DZ last night, was quite enjoyable.

I'm level 11 now on the normal game.

Which gun combo are people rocking?
Rocking a purple AUG I got at lvl 19 (it's from one of the side missions) and a blue ACR assault rifle as my secondary.
Should hit lvl 30 today where all the fun begins.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently the maintenance is done but I still can't get back in.

As for weapons, level 30 M44 Marksman Rifle and a level 30 lightweight M4 Assault Rifle.

I also keep an SMG as backup for close combat.