ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tommy's 172 Cup Track Daily

172 Cup Track Daily
IMG_9984_zps6cd1ed33.jpg

Well, here's the start of something new!

I recently bought my rough around the edges 172 Cup. When I got her she was in need of some TLC and still is, to bring her back to former glory. So far in my short ownership new tyres, wipers, complete service with belts, plugs, oil etc. have been bought and many cleans and lists written up in terms of plans!

The plans are pretty budget/normal for a Renault Sport but they will be the usual such as coilovers, speedlines, stripped and generally tidied up and looked after, as it's been neglected.

I'm no stranger to Clios, I have a soft spot for them to be honest as i'm sure we all do on here. My first car being a Mk1 special edition which I lowered to within a millimeter of its life over 13" classics and threw a cream interior into the mix for some luxury.
siggy2.jpg

Then natural progression was a Ph1 Williams which was always broken but still a fantastic car! Rear fully stripped, exhaust and an air filter was all that was done, the rest spent on keeping it running.
IMG_2158edit.jpg

And that's me! I'll be asking questions and become an active member on here!

:cool: