ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  More poke than viagr
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

....Cough cough, those wheels look nice :eek:

18335_447839660004_638990004_10835981_4273136_n.jpg

fcking swear filter wont allow wheel wh0res into address :mad:

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172

Have a look on the Mx5 forums for a used set of those Sportmaxx wheels, a lot of people run them. Most run 8x15 in a zero offset. That Eg Civic is awesome.

Clio RS 200

That SNAP-OFF sticker is brill! Where did you get it?

Ive always liked sticker randomness... but have a weird thing of not being able to find anything, or can never decided what will actually look good/comedy!

Ibiza FR

Car looked lovely today in the flesh and the camber on the rear looks crazy! didnt realise how noticable it was. my mate couldnt understand why i like your car so much... fool!

really want some coilovers now :( slam it on the f1s, will look mean!

More poke than viagr

lol yeah, my car always looks better in the flesh than in pics i dont know why :S

haha, just bought some 'new' wheels again :eek: thats what i was trying to show on the pic above. Swapped the comps for some 9J banded steels :D:eek:

More poke than viagr

That SNAP-OFF sticker is brill! Where did you get it?

Ive always liked sticker randomness... but have a weird thing of not being able to find anything, or can never decided what will actually look good/comedy!

Got it made up by a chap on here, Ady iirc.

His company is N2Grafix, its in the marketplace section on here...really good stuff!

Right, definatly getting the steels now and have some more good plans again :D
Going to spray the centers blue (colour coded to car) and the lips in Fiat Broom Yellow along with the rollcage, strut braces, badges etc etc....cant wait!!! getting them sometime this week hopefully!!!:D:D:D:D

J03

MX5 1.8

i nearly got sportmax's on my mx5 until everyone had a set!

More poke than viagr

heres the wheels im getting...

Sicksteelies2.jpg

Sicksteelies3.jpg

Sicksteelies.jpg

Not to everyones tastes but meh, my car isnt to everyones taste is it lol! :rasp:

Ibiza FR

OMG.., always wanted banded steelies - matt black ones on mine..... jelous! cant wait to see lol

DCi 100

Banded steelies?

Will be nice to see what they look like.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

seen those forsale on WW, they will look mint tbh!

MK3

Dynamiqueee

Car looks great! Really not keen on the rims on that corsa

will probably look 10x better colour coded though

clio172 sport

the car looks mint fella love the stickers very retro will look amazing on the banded steels

More poke than viagr

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

Yer that picture is amazing, i love it!! All down to TheDucks amazing photography taking skills though lol. Sorry ive forgotten your name bud! :eek:

Wheels are getting picked up on weds so should have them Thurs or Friday realisticly. So will get them on on saturday before taking them off to spray up lol :cool: really cant wait tbh, havnt seen a set of banded steelies before :eek:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

arans wheels. will look good. seen clio on banded before. looks good. hopefully you shouldnt have any probs with them fitting. know my mate had some kind of issue

Last edited:
  More poke than viagr

arans wheels. will look good. seen clio on banded before. looks good. hopefully you shouldnt have any probs with them fitting. know my mate had some kind of issue

You mean fitting the the arch? Should be alright but if it comes down to it i may have to do the unthinkable.....raise it up slightly! :eek:

S23

The Cleee-O

You mean fitting the the arch? Should be alright but if it comes down to it i may have to do the unthinkable.....raise it up slightly! :eek:

Blasphemy! How dare you even think of raising it! lol. ;) If they are a bit of a biatch to fit then more stretch and/or a bit of camber will sort you out a treat. :rasp:

And trust, banded steelies look awesome, nearly had my mates old G60's. They look awesome in the metal, so yea whack them on my friend, can't wait to see them on! :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

are they the 1s that have been on every corsa on eu-mania

More poke than viagr

Lol probably, Mick recognised them aswell lol :rasp:

Really cant wait for them now :D Lol yer raising it really is the last resort! Theres always a way around it isnt there. He who dares, wins! :eek:

More poke than viagr

Going to get a pic in a sec, just noticed the arch is rubbing on the Falken that i painted. Looks awesome lol :D

More poke than viagr

Gutted!!!! :dead:

Just been pulled by the fuzz lol! Got to get some legal plates made up and position them legaly lol. Gutted cos i think it looks sh!t with a massive numberplate on the front :dead:

More poke than viagr

So going for something like this now with the front plate

4183613090_279c41b148_b.jpg

Monaco

Banded steelies look gash.... on that corsa but your car should definately pull them off, look forward to seeing it. IMO don't get that plate. If you want something unusual on a clio, I've always wondered what the taller plates look like. kinda opposite to the 3/4 plates, i think they are 5/4 or maybe 6/4, might be worth a look into?

More poke than viagr

Yer like the Jap plates. Cheers for the comments aswell.

Going to get some good pics of mine and my mates c2 with banded steels on aswell once i get them on :)

Going to smooth the plate bit out anyway so got to put it at bottom.

More poke than viagr

Righty ho, got the cage in tonight kinda lol. Not bolted or even cable tied in yet but was raining and didnt have enough time lol :eek: Think the yellow looks the t!ts against the blue so going for Yellow stuff now instead of red lol. Starting to re spray stuff at weekend lol.

Also got the wheels but tbh are in a pretty shocking condition! :eek: Really suprised tbh, cos they looked so much better in pics, but meh dosnt matter really cos im going to powder coat everything white then spray centers Yellow.

And also bought some VW G60 Center caps for them aswell, nice lil touch i reckon :)

56dc_1.jpg

More poke than viagr

Also forgot to mention that center bore of wheels are too small so getting them bored out over weekend, then getting them on after MOT on Tues :dapprove:

More poke than viagr

Yer i think so, GM to Renault.....awkward lol :dapprove:

Aye, had to wait till i got comps back with tyres before i could send them off lol

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

Yer i think so, GM to Renault.....awkward lol :dapprove:

Aye, had to wait till i got comps back with tyres before i could send them off lol

hw you doing it. properly or with a die grinder lol

More poke than viagr

Well had the die grinder on them for a bit tonight but got bored so getting them done properly lol :eek:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

hahaha yea die grinder takes ages. when i adjusted my 10mm spacers i resorted to the grinding disc

More poke than viagr

Should get them on this week, if weather picks up ill probs have them sprayed over the weeked :D Got the paint ready and waiting.

Got to get them on for 28th as going to a local Euro meet which should be pretty good :)

More poke than viagr

3 hours later and still havnt bored any of the wheels out, taking the piss to be honest, 3 hours grinding one wheel out!!!!!

Got to get someone to do the rest cos i cant lol. How would i do it?

ibiza cupra

lol you change your mind more than a woman. love the car though, makes a change to see someone do somthing different and not get the pi$$ taken for it.
remember seeing this at the photo meet we had in dec (i was in the black 172 next to you)and though it looked mint.
glad to see your going back to the original sort of ideas you had as although i like the compomotives, they are similar to what everyone tends to do but this car is different and i think its that, that makes it look so nice and stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.