ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  More poke than viagr
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

Cheers mate, really appreciate it :D

Yep remember yours too, has the mint engine bay? You made me buy a front strut looking at yours lol :eek: Organising a meet in warwick on easter sunday if you want to pop over? not too far.

Hehe, im a bit lower now to what it was like at the bronx meet :cool:

Yer, tbh i never really thought about fitting the comps, they looked mint on their own but they wouldnt have suited my car or my style lol :eek:

More poke than viagr

Been busy spraying the badges and strut brace Yellow over weeked. Really happy with the results. Really changed the look of the car i reckon, so glad i went for yellow!! :D

Just uploading pics to photobucket....

More poke than viagr
Re: My own style Clio...Going yellow now!

finally pics have uploaded....

DSC00095.jpg

Love it!! :D

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00098.jpg

Steelies...

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

Centers for steelies, freshly painted :approve:

DSC00103.jpg

Arch rubbing :cool:

DSC00100.jpg

Love the last pic lol :eek:

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra

I really do hope and pray to god your not putting those pink wheels on! :dead:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

i dont mean to offend or sound nasty but your making a mess of that car bud sorry, none of it makes sence

B/G 182 + PH1 Track

Bits i like bits i dont, theres way to much going on now.

Either remove the rear seats completely or remove the cage.

It really is a marmite car and unfortunately I hate it. Nothing goes with anything but as long as you like it...

The only way I could see it looking good is if your putting them steelies on painting them body colour or yellow, defnately need to CC'd the bumpers also.

Never above 25mpg

Either stripped interior with yellow/red centred steels or sport interior with the same.

Cage doesn't work with interior.

But it is your style Clio I guess.

CLIO PH1 172

agree defently colour code the bumpers next - paint the pink bits of the steelies yellow - strip the interior and it will look sweet......oooooor even better keep the interior and sell me the cage ;)

non sport

y u putting vw centres on the wheels?i think the banded steelies look good and its a really good idea but think u got the colours wrong, id colour code the centre of the wheels and the rest of the car and its look real good

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

will look better once the steelies are painted up and on. should tie in then

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR

Do the pink of the steelies yellow and the white of the steelies same blue as car. Remove rear seats. Paint all the black bits on the bumper yellow. Now that's a crazy car :D

More poke than viagr

Car had its MOT today so didnt fit the cage completely and didnt remove seats either. Going to be stripping the interior when i get it back.

For now going to be spraying the centers yellow and the lips white again to freshen them up. Then in the summer will CC the lips blue.

Stickers are also coming off when i get car back.

Eventually will get round to smoothing the bumpers off and colour coding them but have to stay put for a lil while :(

I know its a marmite car, but thats what im like lol! :clown:

CLIO PH1 172

i dunno why but the more i look at it the more i like the pink on blue??? i would spend ur money colour coding bumpers and keep the steelies as they are

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Do the pink of the steelies yellow and the white of the steelies same blue as car. Remove rear seats. Paint all the black bits on the bumper yellow. Now that's a crazy car :D

Are you black and did you play the piano for a living?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

I love it! love the steelies in pink too :eek:

Cooksport Fleet

Im quite confused after seeing that..

Could be worse, could have turinis.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

B A N D E D S T E E L W H E E L ' S

More poke than viagr

Are you black and did you play the piano for a living?

LMAO!!!! :rasp:

Yeah, eventually all the red bits will be sprayed yellow so it will just be blue and yellow.

Looks kinda odd with red wheels though lol. Was hoping to have steelies on by now, thats why i started spraying everything yellow :eek:

O, and thanks for the comments :)

More poke than viagr

Just ordered some yellow headlight bulbs. Think they will be a bit different aswell :) and fit the theme well :)

Talking to my mate about spraying the lenso's yellow next week....god he hates me lmao! :eek:

More poke than viagr

Failed MOT today lol. Only on stupid things like wrong colour bulbs and what not. So been busy swapping them all around this morning.

Bad news is that my windscreen has cracked aswell :/ Dont know weather due to stone (hopefully!) or by me trying to fit cage back in and pressing against the glass. Either way got to get that sorted aswell now....

But on the plus side, as long as i can get steelies on soon i'll be on EU-Mania stand at ISTS show in april!! :D ahhhhhh lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Just ordered some yellow headlight bulbs. Think they will be a bit different aswell :) and fit the theme well :)

Talking to my mate about spraying the lenso's yellow next week....god he hates me lmao! :eek:

plod arnt keen on yellow bulbs believe me, another first by mwaa

Nightmare about MOT tho bud

More poke than viagr

Definatly having fun with it! Thats what cars are all about isnt it....well it is for me anyway lol :eek:

Think thats what ill miss when i upgrade to a sport or something...wont be as fun to do lil things to :dapprove: ....thats why im in no rush to get rid!

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR

I agree with you. When you're messing with a 1.2 or whatever you're not scared of f**king up .. and if you do it's cheaper!

More poke than viagr

Righty ho, been working non stop on these bloody wheels again yesterday lol. Managed to get 2 of them done and on before the Euro meet last night :D

Looks really odd lol, but wheels look awesome. Love the stance from the front, looks mean as f00k! Uploading pics now.

More poke than viagr

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00108.jpg

Love the stance from front!!

I know theres a massive arch gap at front now, didnt have time to adjust coilovers as i only got wheels on 10mins before we left lol!

And when i do lower it, jesus it'll be low lol. Can only just get onto drive how it is atm. Uploading 2 more pics to show lol

More poke than viagr

Hmmm...going to struggle soon lol! Especially cos theres a bigger drop to get to works car park lol :cool: ...and college has several speedbumps!

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

Getting rears on before weekend aswell!

More poke than viagr

needs 172 front end now to pull off the wide stance.

Well maybe getting a Cup soon (fingers crossed!) so dont want to spend too much money atm.

Think you spotted it actually....N77 CUP?

Ultra 197

Ah my old cage still in the yellow. Looks good matey

More poke than viagr

Aye yep, got it eventually lol.

Thats the reason im doing it blue and yellow now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.