ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  More poke than viagr
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

I love the center caps personally, i know its not a VW lol, but i think they finish the wheel off :) Just look boring without them lol!

Been busy fitting wheels and lowering it today, i think it looks so hot now! :D really really pleased with how it looks!!! :D

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

Then my mate tried to get artistic lol, really love some of these pics :)

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Ph1.2 / VW Polo

lookin great now mate. things falling into place.

front looks looow! how far from the floor?

gotta say i dont like the centre caps, but fok it who cares lol.

I dont think it would look right without the centre caps - they just break it up nicely!
Really liking the ride height, now just Camberrrrrr! :D

Ibiza FR

Looks mint mate. not as much poke as I expected, just about right!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

get some nissan centre caps!

Cam'd Ph2 172

Matee this car looks fit :) loving the wheels thinking about getting a set for mine :)

Clio1.2, C2 VTR, 1.9 MJet

are the wheels illegal, dont u have to have flared arches?? or is this a myth?

S23

The Cleee-O

Looks good mate! Makes me wish I bought my mates G60's a while ago, but I didn't have the dollar at the time. Liking it though dude, :)

With regards to whether its legal or not, technically as long as the tread is under the arch it is legal...however, it is a grey area with respects to the Po-Po and it is down to the individuals view on whether they are safe or not cause there isn't a law for how stretched you can have your tyres at all. Just depends how nice the copper is to you ;)

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR

DSC00144.jpg

They'd say looking from behind you can see in the bottom corners the thread is way outside the width of the car I'd imagine.

S23

The Cleee-O

Sorry, meant to say top of the tread. Ha. My bad.

Ultra Red Megane 225

4273445013_9916df65fa.jpg

arch gap makes baby jesus cry!

Go lower

More poke than viagr

yep as S23 said, as far as im aware the only law is that the tread has to be inside the arch which mine is :approve: Ill get a better pic of this but as far as im concerned the tread is fully inside the arch, they cant say anything against that :approve:

I cant go lower lol, i like my tyres in one piece! :rasp:

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR

I know it's meant to be at the top, that's not what a policeman in a bad mood would say though - which is what I was trying to point out :)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra

I must admit I like the rear lights, where are they from??

More poke than viagr

I know it's meant to be at the top, that's not what a policeman in a bad mood would say though - which is what I was trying to point out :)

Yeah yeah, but my argument would be that the tread is inside the arch, because the arch is at the top of the wheel lol, not the bottom ;)

I must admit I like the rear lights, where are they from??

Just standard lights sprayed with red tint spray :eek: I did buy some PH1 lights but the wiring is different on them

Tinted ph2 lights look better than ph1 lights anyway imo. However the re-wiring loom for ph1 lights is piece of piss

More poke than viagr

Went down to ISTS at silverstone today with EU-Mania. Was a bit crap seeing as half the cars that were supposed to be on our stand left and ended up on Max Power stand lol, including the guy that organised it!

Apart from that was quite a good day apart from it being bloody cold.

Few pics....

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

And new sticker :eek:

DSC00280.jpg

clio 1.4 s

Hi there,
just wondering how did you de-wiper the back of your clio (where did you get the cap from) ?

Thanks, Steve

Monaco

Your car looks fantastic lol! got me back thinking about what mods i could possibly do next. Out of interest, how low is your car now?

More poke than viagr

hi, i bought the mirror blanking plate from a chap off here actually. Its just the standard mirror plate but with the hole fibreglassed over.

Obviously you need to take the wiper off first lol. I ended up hacksawing it off lol :eek:

More poke than viagr

Thanks dude :D

Im going to measure ground clearance later lol :eek:

Just bought some yellow lamin X for fogs, yellow bulbs that will fit lol, and some yellow bandanas ;)

More poke than viagr

Just measured the ground clearance to the splitter, just over 5cm :cool: ...Not too bad

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

car looked good at the weekend

DCi 100

Needs one of these ;)

bosozoku,car,crazy,custom,car,exhaust,pipes,funny,japan,japanese,photo,weird-3b090f723324ee03eac155b6ad135d4a_m.jpg

But quite obviously not as big. Nice car :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

looks alright, spray the front plate with textured paint so it matches and JUST LOOSE THE f**king VW CENTRES THEY DONT WORK! lol

More poke than viagr

Thanks for all the comments :)

yeah front plate looks a bit odd atm, but im planning to colour code, and smooth the bumpers out (been talking about it for ages! But i will do it lol) So not worth spraying it back to black.

NOOOOOOO!!! lol! Centers are staying, i dont care if they were bloody Lada centers, id still keep em cos they finish the wheel off, and break it all apart, looks so much better with them :cool:

That pipe is epic! :cool:

Took a lump out of speedbumps at college yesterday :approve: Jumped a mile when i went over first one, god knows what scraped, but it made a massive bang lol! Nearly shat myself!!!! :rasp: (and so did the people walking next to me!! :p)

2.0 tsi Scirocco

i love this car, everything about it is awesome! cant wait to see what else happens with it! btw i like this car so much its the background on my computer (Y) hope you dont mind haha

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

seen this at ists dude! looks sweet

S23

The Cleee-O

Thanks for all the comments :)
Jumped a mile when i went over first one, god knows what scraped, but it made a massive bang lol! Nearly shat myself!!!!

That'll be your sump and/or gearbox. Be careful dude! lol :rasp:

More poke than viagr

lol, the joys of being low. I love it!!

I had a quick look underneath earlier and theres a bolt or something thats ground away lol, just in line with driver but up by engine.

Lamin X film came through today so will be cracking on with that in the morning :D yellow fogs here we come!! May have enough to do something with headlights aswell, hopefully :)

Pic from weekend, taken by Jungle Jim, what an awesome pic thankyou!! :cool:
clio3.jpg

Dan, thats awesome mate, of course i dont mind! I love it :approve: :)

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR

Could go a small bit lower at the back looking at that?

More poke than viagr

Yeah could go a wee bit lower but ill scrape like a motherbitch lol.

Put the yellow tint stuff on fogs and sidelights yesterday, didnt turn out perfect but still looks cool. :approve:

LMAO, got told by a religeous nutjob that my car should be scrapped because of my numberplate 666!!!! LMAO!! :clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.