ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  More poke than viagr
I know you didn't.

It's just odd that you are on the cover of a magazine called "fast car".

Yeah ironic lol, felt weird being with all those other cars for the shoot, 600hp skyline, 475hp golf, and then my lil 1.2 lol :eek:

C

clio uzk

Haha please don't say ur copying the Clio out off fast car this months issue

C

clio uzk

Haha please don't say ur copying the Clio out off fast car this months issue

clio mk2 1.6 16v
just got the mag yday to see this might have to put the pictures of ya car up somewhere lol :p love it man nice work

More poke than viagr
No way haha legend got ur pic ur beast on the wall haba sorry dude

no worries, was funny lol, made my day! :cool: Yeah i got the big poster from Coop :) worth the fiver lol.

Going to be at Trax on sunday too on FC i think, if anyones going up?

CLIO PH1 172
brought this mag just for this tbh really good write up in there and some good coverage as well good job fella! cant wait to see it again at trax

Some people are just knobs...Well done on the cover, the only reason I am posting here is after reading the progress blog, and then seein it.

Top work - looks the s**t mate.

CLIO PH1 172
shame its gone mate but im sure your next project will be just as intresting, its been good following this one. is the person who brought it off here or going to join on to here?

More poke than viagr
I hope so, i told them to join up so i could see their progress, so hopefully. It was a young lad and his dad who bought it as a project before his test.....but i dont know what else they could do lol????

Got 2200 for it in the end, not bad considering all 4 tyres were bold and the window was broken, so worked out alright.

Next project is very much on now, just looking for some second hand coilovers now

Ibiza Cupra 180
I love this clio, shame you sold up, everything was perfect apart from sticker IMO - The best non-sport clio ever :)

Monaco
Looks like you snuck in a JustStance feature... Just.

image_1286837545_978.jpg

More poke than viagr
That punto was cool apart from the hydro's....such a fail. He turned up driving standard car height then dropped it down when he parked, whats the deal with that????

Aye working on scooby project, but just fitted a big gay wing which is getting me some stick lol

clio billabong 03
hello mate....loving the car!!! how is ur exhaust fitted without trimming the bumper?? im having abit of a problem with people telling me they need trimming and fitting as the standard pipe curves down...cheers

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
I've been searching but couldn't find it. Whats the tyre/wheel size and offset of the steelies?

Car looks awesome like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.