ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tomtom question

172 M69 eater

is tom tom 5 good? was lookin at palm top packages and it seems u can get a good palm top with tom tom 5 at the same price as tom tom classics are going for... they any good?

patty

Ive just bought a Dell Axim X30 624 Wi-fi & BT and cradle (£180 New) and running Tomtom 5 with bluetooth GPS receiver. Works quite well in the Modus, not sure what it will be like with the solar reflective windscreen when I get the Clio back tomorrow.

I used to have a Go but the PDA allows more customisation.

172 M69 eater

i cant afford it jus yet mate... ill be buyin in a months time... jus like to be ahead on these things!!!

R35 GTR

tomtom 5 is good, but I found typing in addresses is a pain on my xda, I have to use the slide out keyboard. Does anyone know how to find the on screen keyboard?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I use Tomtom 5 on my Lifedrive.. very easy to use. My PDA uses an on-screen keyboard thats piss easy to use to enter addresses etc.

I have it with the full postcode + ghatso database.

dk

911 GTS Cab

can anyone point me in the right direction for full postcode acces on tomtom 5 pda and mobile please?

thanks