ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too 200 Or not?

Dude i just dont think its ugly, i can see the bad points of it as listed but i think it looks great.

That's fair enough. I'm glad you like it. That's not going to silence those who don't. It's a Clio website. Granted, there is a fine line between honest opinion and needlessly 'insulting' someone's car. If I posted what I really thought about the design detailing of the front end, I'd probably get banned :D

EDIT: Floffle at that photoshop x

E90
200116655-001.jpg

Rofflecopter.

and rofflecopter x 2 at the 197 owners saying it looks better etc etc etc

200 looks nicer, FIN!

Waddle FTW.

I think a lot of the people claiming the 197 is better looking are the ones that own them. Same as the ph1 owners claim the green dash is lovely. And the Trophy owners are happy with it being on stilts.

I'm completely unbiased and correct that the 200 looks ace. How dya like dem apples?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Revels said:
Waddle FTW.

I think a lot of the people claiming the 197 is better looking are the ones that own them. Same as the ph1 owners claim the green dash is lovely. And the Trophy owners are happy with it being on stilts.

I'm completely unbiased and correct that the 200 looks ace. How dya like dem apples?
Don't you drive a purple Peugeot? The 200 looks woeful. Done.

PS 200
Haha are you sure thats not you as you seem to be confusing me for somebody who doesnt like the 200 ya 'r****d'! ;)
I think you'll find that according to most the retards are the 2 people on here who like the 200 - That's you and that other <girl> r****d Louise (oh - And Brian) :S;)

PS 200
I thought it was a 200 owner who first started throwing the 'r****d' insults around?
Just cos I own it doesn't mean I want to shag it when I see it the morning.

The fooking thing's for driving - not drooling over with my hands in me pockets ;):D

Lee

BMW M2C
Ive been thinking about getting a 200 cup for a while, have a 182 at the moment, but im sometimes put off by the looks of the 200 especially the front end! I know they drive really well, just not sure what to do, what opinoins would you have?
cheers

Anyway, any word from the OP?

LY 200
I think you'll find that according to most the retards are the 2 people on here who like the 200 - That's you and that other <girl> r****d Louise (oh - And Brian) :S;)

LOL - Chill Winston! Its like going back to the 'new car' debate we had on here not so long ago! Easily rattled are we!? ;)

I like the 200 and have no problems admitting its the best of the RS's to date (like it should be) but that doesnt mean none of the previous arnt any good as to be quite frank on the road they are all very similar (i have driven or owned a fair few different ones)!

The problem i have is with certain owners thinking nothing touches the car they own as to frank that is rubbish.

Crappy work hire car
Then the ansawer is YES and thats the end of the thread

Should the OP get a 200 instead of a 172/182 (I can't remember what he wanted lol)? - yes
Is the front of the 200 as ugly as a baboons as5 that's been hit with a shovel and painted black? - yes
Should he get a 197 as they are far superior to both? - yes

Those are the answers.

Williams 1
how can any1 who owns the gay Mk2 model not like the 197 or 200??

all you have to do is look at that gay bubble on the back of your 172/182, you may aswell own a micra!

3693969891_d2e64ca304_b.jpg

Now i would buy a race cup 200 cos this just looks mean!
Anyway, ive driven it and i like the drive, my mate has one n when i see it in the flesh it looks good but when i see it in a pick it just looks wierd!

I can get my new 200 cup for 12k with all the gucci stuff!
Oh its so hard, such a hard life ;)

Clio Sport
Every car forum I've ever read, you always get the same argument when a new model comes out.

Bit of a generalisation, but it normally goes a bit like this.

1) No one likes it at first, as they are used to the look of the previous model
2) A few people buy the new car, they like it, spread the word a bit
3) A section of people dig their heels in and swear they hate it
4) Gradually everyone agrees the new model is better except a subset of people who can not afford the new car, and a bunch who will not admit they have changed their minf

The bug eyed Scooby is the exception that proves the rule.

Which stage are you at?

Nah. Simple question that's all. Why does there have to be some anti-200 conspiracy theory? Some people just think it's f**king ugly. It's quite simple.

BMW M Lite
There is no anti-200 conspiracy. And you're not mentally sub normal if you like them. Its just peoples preferences.

I like my 200. I like driving it. I like the compliments I recieve from it. I like that even those who hate it appreciate that it is a good car.

I don't care if people hate it. I don't care if people prefer their 197/182/172/Vee/Valver. I don't care if people can or can't afford one.

If you like what you've got; keep it. If you want a new shiny car get one. Its simple really, we don't need a full thread of arguing everytime somebody says they do or don't want one!

And most importantly - if you want to see a really ugly car; check out that Clio GT. Eurgh!

There is no anti-200 conspiracy.

I was referring to this nonsense...point #4 especially.

Every car forum I've ever read, you always get the same argument when a new model comes out.

Bit of a generalisation, but it normally goes a bit like this.

1) No one likes it at first, as they are used to the look of the previous model
2) A few people buy the new car, they like it, spread the word a bit
3) A section of people dig their heels in and swear they hate it
4) Gradually everyone agrees the new model is better except a subset of people who can not afford the new car, and a bunch who will not admit they have changed their minf

The bug eyed Scooby is the exception that proves the rule.

Which stage are you at?

My bad...

All these stages sound like some sort of counselling programme.

Is anybody on here a shrink??

It's all good banter at the end of the day. Your post implied that everyone ultimately likes the look of all cars, and anyone who claims to not like the look of any particular one, either can't afford it, or is lying.

I think we all know that's not right. It makes as much sense as other conspiracy theories we've had on here recently, hence my comment ;)