ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Too good to be true?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you genuinely believe that is a genuine advert, you deserve to be robbed when you get there.

Which you probably will be.

fez

Clio 182 cup
If you genuinely believe that is a genuine advert, you deserve to be robbed when you get there.

no chap not full a believer but worth a call to see whats what, will update when I get through

MK2PH2
E-mail or ring and find out, most definitely something wrong with it but you never know he could just be stupid?

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
If it's not dodge then he may have been offered a silly trade in and just decided to sell for similar cash, or it could be a typo on the price, worth a speculative call I'd say :)

clio sport f1 r27
am positive av seen those pics somewhere else like clio197.net or advartised else where but nothing near that price .

M2 Competition
As per marky's post, those pics with the graffiti background and the freshly detailed car are the sort of thing someone would take who is on a forum and knows whats what. Likely been copy and pasted from one.

Renault would offer him more in trade in for that car.

If he was on a forum and knew whats what, he wouldnt be selling privately for 6k...

Westy. MX5
I've seen cars advertised at silly prices in the past and when you ring them, they say "sorry I made a typing mistake, it should be £xxxx price" It's just to get you interested and hope you'll come up with some decent offer.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
I know a lad who was robbed at knife point in London after going to see a cheap motorbike advertised on gumtree....enough said.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
.GAZ. was threatened with a kitchen knife after responding to a Gumtree Advert.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

41592012.gif

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Brown Bear, i'm sitting here watching that clip for 30 seconds and cant stop smiling!