ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took A Few More Pic's Of The Old Dog...

Gave the Cup a clean today and went out to take some pictures... Also got some pictures of my induction set up, seems to work really well with no flat spots. Even tested inlet temperatures before, during and after driving and was quite happy with the results...

S1053156.jpg

S1053157.jpg

S1053160.jpg

S1053161.jpg

S1053163.jpg

S1053164.jpg

S1053165.jpg

S1053167.jpg

S1053169.jpg

My mate also tagged along in his recently built Polo Turbo! My god is it fast, currently running around 160 bhp with a small TD04 turbo but when he finds a decent T25 he's looking at 200+bhp! Shame his car doesn't handle :)

S1053174.jpg

S1053175.jpg

S1053173.jpg

S1053176.jpg

S1053179.jpg

S1053178.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Your gunna have to explain the plates to me? lol but i love the car, far from an "Old Dog" ;). And that poolo too!

The exhaust is a Longlife unfortunately as I needed one spare of the moment, but its not how I wanted it and there problems with it so its going back to be redone. But I am going for a race style exhaust like yozza race exhaust, small tip with lots of noise:)

There plates are proper french ones with the spacings to match, felt like being different instead of getting illegal pressed metal plates for your own registration when you cant use them on the road. They only get used for when i'm taking pictures and shows and for £20 they aint too bad! Plus the plate is personal but without spending millions of pounds getting a proper one!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Aaaah, see i was thinking you were using them on the road. Wondering how you did that legally ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
nice motor, i like the exhaust but the bumper cutout is pointless as its so small :p

Does that Polo frequent Ladymead? I'm pretty sure he was down there on Sunday (2nd August) around 6pm with a bloke in a 306 (V6?), MGZR and two Twingo's.