ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took my clio on an alps road trip

Titanium 182
ROFLOL when you threw the snowball at the child, and then pointed the blame to someone else!

Nice snow face too :)

DJB

182 Cup RB Stripes
Music was The Prodigy "No Good" - Alan beat me to it :)

The ski footage was Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz and Chatel.

Some of the still images were from Courchevel, Meribel and Val Thorens.

Also, some of the ski footage was from an industrial estate 150km from Calais

polo, here for lols
were abouts did you go?? part of that looks like the hide out or what ever its called near avoriaz in lindoray (sp?)

M235i / 172
I laughed so much with the kid and the snowball, blaming your mate, feck me im still giggling like a 12yr old now LMAO.

Nice vid mate :D

DJB

182 Cup RB Stripes
were abouts did you go?? part of that looks like the hide out or what ever its called near avoriaz in lindoray (sp?)

Your quite right, it was Avoriaz and the surrounding area.

I felt that the Winter Stig bit was a nice touch to the vid

ST
Nope but got to learn at some point LOL !! i can skate board that counts !! :rasp:

LOL thought as much...not sure if it'll help but you'll at least have the gift of balance..

I've done a fair bit of skiing over the years but prob need a wee refresher.

I'm off cairngorms next month :)

have you been before ? is it any good, never been boarding outside of xscape before :D

Yeah tis good if you get a clear day and good snow coverage...very wild and windy tho so be prepared, base layers are essential tho..

DJB

182 Cup RB Stripes
when did you go? i just got back from there

I was out in Morzine/Avoriaz from boxing day to the 3rd jan.

Then Courchevel for 3rd and 4th.

Then spent three days travelling through France on my way back to Calais.

I was wondering if i'd get any 'spotted' comments as i drove to various car parks to start all my Skiing. I did get some funny looks from 'french cliosport' drivers, i don't think they'd ever seen stripes before.