ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Drivers Side engine mount

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Were can i get one next day as mine is nakerd and cant drive the car!
Renault say satday they can get one!
But need one 2mz!

Clio MK 4
mine was broken aswell. when had cam belt fitted the garage saw a pice of the metal on one of the top engin mouts had snapped! I'ts like a really thin piece of metal. Cost 55 quid which they did next day.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
Just found one in stock at Reg Vardy in Leeds.
Thank god.

Me dads just gone to get it!

Sould i replace the one under the battrey at the same time?

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
5 differant Renault delers told me that they have neva sold eny of these top off side rubber engine mounts, and thats why they dont keep them in stock! Has eny one else had this problem or is it becouse i got an uprated bottom engine mount from K-Tec racing?

Has eny one else had this problem or is it becouse i got an uprated bottom engine mount from K-Tec racing?

It is because of this I've said it for ages noone belived me.
I've also said it would damage the other bits and have been proven correct. (it oveled bolt on another members car)

Dealers have changed them under warently before now though and sold them. Its not a common used part though hence its not usualy in stock.