ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear/MPH Show Pics

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Epic day, started with waking at 4 am to get there in time, only back about half an hour!

Anyway heres some pics, not all are great but bear with me!

IMG_3821Medium.jpg

IMG_3823Medium.jpg

IMG_3829Medium.jpg

IMG_3830Medium.jpg

IMG_3832Medium.jpg

IMG_3833Medium.jpg

Loved this one big time

IMG_3835Medium.jpg

IMG_3836Medium.jpg

IMG_3837Medium.jpg

IMG_3838Medium.jpg

IMG_3839Medium.jpg

IMG_3840Medium.jpg

IMG_3842Medium.jpg

JKs car

IMG_3843Medium.jpg

IMG_3844Medium.jpg

IMG_3845Medium.jpg

Hammonds

IMG_3846Medium.jpg

IMG_3847Medium.jpg

IMG_3848Medium.jpg

IMG_3849Medium.jpg

IMG_3852Medium.jpg

IMG_3853Medium.jpg

IMG_3854Medium.jpg

Lovely TVR

IMG_3863Medium.jpg

Mad TVR

IMG_3865Medium.jpg

IMG_3866Medium.jpg

IMG_3867Medium.jpg

IMG_3868Medium.jpg

IMG_3869Medium.jpg

IMG_3870Medium.jpg

IMG_3876Medium.jpg

IMG_3877Medium.jpg

IMG_3878Medium.jpg

IMG_3879Medium.jpg

Cheers

John

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
looks good. need to go next year me thinks. Never noticed before but the head lights on the morgan are the ones from a mini cooper S but on the opposite wings ( mini left is the morgans right)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
a few I took....the lighting in the NEC was piss poor so hardly any came out very well.

and a friend of a friend Pug 205......not your typical GTI by any means!!

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
That van is what im talkin about. Looks like its been lovingly restored by some old gent-prob taken him 20 years never quite finished it......Grandson takes over ,slams it on some whitewalls and fits some lush chrome domes to them rims. Awesome.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i went to this was a gr8 show i want one of them Focus RS they changed colour FFS! :D

I got a few pics but they are only phone pics so not great quality il post some up later

1.8 Civic EX
Yeah that paint was smart, we were wondering how much that would've cost and does it look any good close up?

did you not go into the backstage bit after the show?

Had all the cars in there with all the guys working on them, refitting the pyrotechnics, fixinf the Reliants etc.

The FRS's where half way through cooling down so kinda strange patchy black/white. Nothing wrong with the paint finish though, just looked like any other car paint.

WTF was up with all the s**te "carbon" wrap though. So many people having it done, was watching some dude ruin his R8 by having it put on.

Can't see your pics cos I'm at work but I'm assuming you got one of the Lusty's Lambo?

I was mega dissapointed at how fake the dohnuting swift was on that platform....:(

Last edited:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
which day did you go??? DONT say Sunday lol! Birmingham aye?

Na mate, Saturday and yeah at the NEC

did you not go into the backstage bit after the show?

Had all the cars in there with all the guys working on them, refitting the pyrotechnics, fixinf the Reliants etc.

The FRS's where half way through cooling down so kinda strange patchy black/white. Nothing wrong with the paint finish though, just looked like any other car paint.

WTF was up with all the s**te "carbon" wrap though. So many people having it done, was watching some dude ruin his R8 by having it put on.

Can't see your pics cos I'm at work but I'm assuming you got one of the Lusty's Lambo?

I was mega dissapointed at how fake the dohnuting swift was on that platform....:(

Na mate, we only had silver tickets, tried getting the gold ones but they had sold out :(

H22A7 Accord Type R
ahhh, i was there on Sunday. I would have been gutted had we not stopped for a chat if both there at the same time.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i went saturday too :) the swift was 4x4 wasnt it? what engine would have been in that?