ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) See your cars fault codes and reset them, view sensor info.

Titanium Clio 182
Anyone used this? I just checked it out today, didn't know anything about it but you plug a little bluetooth OBD2 plug into your cars diagnostics and download the Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) application from the android market and you can read fault codes, clear fault codes, look at real time data from your cars sensors!! Fantastic and saves you paying to get it plugged into at a garage!

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.prowl.torquefree&feature=more_from_developer

PS, don't know if this is the right forum!!!

Re: Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) See your cars fault codes and reset them, view sensor in

I have one and i cant get it to connect up properly, but that could just be me not doing it right.

Titanium Clio 182
Re: Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) See your cars fault codes and reset them, view sensor in

Didn't have any problems getting it to connect. I have a HTC Sensation, used the code 1234 to pair it and connect.

i can get mine to connect but not relay any proper data, or fault codes, or anything the phone. I literally only get coolant temp, and revs but they are both late, and on my scooper it doesn't give any IAT's or pressures

Clio 182

i have the full verson which i got a off a torrent and its really good and the real time data is spot give or take a second