ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tosser in a 172 - falkirk mcdonalds

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Some tosser revving the c**t off his red 172 behind me with big ugly cheap looking 17s. dont think ive seen it on here but any of the falkirk lads know who im talking about?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol the guy looked younger than me and his engine sounded quite tappety so probably drives it like hes nicked it from cold. sitting giving my order in the drive thru and ive got some guy beep then start revving at me!

dont mean this in a bad way but have you got a sport badge on your boot? or have any music on loudly? dunno why he'd wanna just try and rev the car cos they dont sound amazing when revving them in neutral..

what do you expect anyway with mcdonalds
go to upperclass burger king.. get some dick in an audi repmobile revving behind you instead.

This is what happens when some 18 year olds get hold of these 172/182s.
It's the new Saxo I'm telling you!

Last edited:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
GuyS said:
dont mean this in a bad way but have you got a sport badge on your boot? or have any music on loudly? dunno why he'd wanna just try and rev the car cos they dont sound amazing when revving them in neutral..

what do you expect anyway with mcdonalds
go to upperclass burger king.. get some dick in an audi repmobile revving behind you instead.

nope had no music on because i was ordering, got no sport badge and no aftermarket exhaust its a standard dynamique from the back, not even lowered yet

ST
Dear dear Martin.....jus rise above folk like that, they aren't worth it....theres a flame red 172 on 17's i've seen quite a bit in town (Glasgow)....young lad drives it, bit of a tos...03 plater...

Alan.

There is a red 172 that drives around Dunfermline SP03 R?? Drives it like hes stole it, never had a chance to put him in his place but his time will come :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i cant even remember the reg think it was an 03 though! i just heard someone beep then reving and turned round to get blinded with xenons!

probably someone 1 went to school with or somthing lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
on the insurance front i got a quote lastnight for £360 a year which cant be right for a 17year old, was direct line, i double checked all the details and it was all spot on

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
must be wrong car coz im sure DL wont insure an under 21 on a group 14 or higher.

182's and young drivers seem to be very common around by me.

Its such a shame these chavs have these cars. But if they want to get themselves into debt then thats upto them.

Civic Vtec y0
I think, in Falkirk anyway, the Clio Sports have a long way to go before it becomes as common as a saxo, or a corsa!!!

I sat in the Retail Park one night (any1 from Falkirk will know where im talking about) and infront of me there was a row of 14 cars...7 corsa's, 4 saxo's, a fiesta (or mazda) a cool as f*ck astra and a Clio!

Corsa's should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol the place is full of corsas and saxos!

that cool as f**k astra, is it the purple coloured coupe with big touring car spoiler or the light blue GSi turbo?

Scirocco GT 210
davesrealgood said:
well if they can afford it then fair play too em!

Either that or they have no insurance, seeing as the average punishment for getting caught without insurance is small fine :mad: