ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Touch-Up Advice

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Ive got a couple of visible chips on my bonnet now, only through the Mondial Blue, down to the primer. No exposed metal on show.

I got a touch up pack from Renault (paint + lacquer) but have never done anything like this before (never given a flying-f*** on any of my cars before).

Anyone talk me throught he best way to apply and finish it?

I desparately dont want to have a Mondial Blue coloured blob where the chip is, but want it to be as un-noticeable as possible.

Cheers all.

Mark

if you want a pro looking job try these mobile chip repairers i once spoke to a guy who did this and was surprised how cheap it was. most of these people are ex bodyshop workers who have set up on their own. cheap as chips as they say lol

Laguna

^^^^^ I did the same as before, it was so cheap it cost me nothing, i saw this guy as i was driving down the road stopped and asked for a quote, he did it there and then and said dont worry about it mate, hardly any trouble at all. What a nice bloke. Anyone in the leicester area I can PM you his number, (dont know if we are allowed to give numbers on here u see)