ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

touch up pens + window scraches any advise pls

MKIII 138
hi,

as with all cars i have a few scratches hairline + tiny chips, where could i get a touch up pen for the the mondial blue of the 172cup ? do i need to mix two colours as with a respray etc.. ? usual prices ?

also

i have a "graze" alkmost like a tiny bit of bird shite when you clean it off and theres the slightly crystalised hard stuff underneath sort of a scratch. obviously its nowhere near a crack or a chip but i dont want to have to replace my whole passenger side window, i know im being picky but once you notice something then you always notice. is there anything i can use to strip the small graze down with and buff to give a polished finish.

thanks any help appreciated, just trying to get the car to full exterior condition.

thanks

--phill--

I had scratches and got this red powder stuff that you mix with water then rub on the glass. It takes layers off the glass to remove the scratch worked very well. Jewelers use it can not remember its name though.