ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Touched wing mirrors, Lady needed 6 months off from work...

Before I sold the 182 I was in London for the marathon and was in a rush to get out of a petrol station so exited through the entrance. I drove straight into a Saab 93 aero, causing the corner of his bumper to fall to the floor. He got out, looked at it, kicked it back into position and laughed it off. My number plate was cracked. Legend tbh... why claim for something that could be resolved with a handshake.

I rang him after I got back from London to make sure everything was good and he was sound about it, asking how I got on running the marathon etc... There are some good people in this world too :)

320d
Typical culture in modern times. My mum had somebody run into her car at the lights a few months ago. They pulled over she got out, he apologised, there was no damage so she left it. That's how it should be. I've had two personal injury claims from when I was knocked off my moped's both of which I ended up lying in the road, was on crutches one of the times for 3 weeks and missed college/work with both of them. Compensation is a good thing if its not abused, but far too often it is.