ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyo PX4 tyres

polo
Are these any good? Looking at getting some turinis from k-tec and dont know if im best buying wheels only and fitting PE2's (expensive option) or getting the package from ktec fitted with the Toyo PX4's (cheapish option)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
my bro has got proxie4 and likes them. just get them mate cant go wrong

ive gt them mate! i think there a fukin ace tyre!! they also luk the dogs bollox! tyre wall luks stunning also wen cleaned etc.... for looks and overall performance you realy cant go rong mate! i love mine :)

ST
I'd go with PE2's or Sport Contacts...just remember the tyre is THEE only thing keeping your car in contact with the road.

I put Avon ZZ3's on my 197 back in July last year at its first year/12k service, it originally had Conti Sport Contact 3's on it as standard and i wish i'd just bought the Conti's again, but they were out of stock and needed them right away, the Avon's are awesome in the dry but in the wet the are a bit sketchy...the Conti's were ideal in EVERY situation, i'll be changing back to them come the 24k service in July or before if need be.