ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

toyo t1r on a 172

monaco 172
just wondering wat peoples view are on these on a 172. there for the standard 172 alloys. so 195 45 16. or have people gone up to 50. any info would be great as i need to order some today

clio 172 cup
I've never been that impressed with the Toyo's to be honest. They're pretty good for the money. But thats about it. Ive never had them on a clio mind.

Monaco 172
I would recommend them, good tyres for the money, mate has them on his 172 and grip very well in the dry and wet, much more grip than the pirelli p-zeros I have on mine.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Useless. Probably the worst I've used on a 1*2. Adequate in the dry, poor in the wet, sidewall too soft, wear too quickly.
Hankook v12 evo are similar money, and the best tyre I've used. Plenty on here are switching over to them, with good reason. Camskill are usually the cheapest supplier.

Clio 172 Cup
I hillclimb my 172 Cup with T1-Rs & it seems to be competitive enough for standard road tyres - I did loads of research before fitting them & think I made the right choice

17RS2'd Cup
Get the eagle f1s. Kwik fit are doin a deal if you buy all four you 25% off. I had them toyos on before and the f1s are so much better! Well worth the money. And they last forever