ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track car geo setup

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looking at getting my track cars geo setup sorted as its all over the place atm, could anyone give me some advice on what I should be asking to be set, front camber, toe and rear camber wise, I do have to drive it to and from the track so don't want anything to aggressive not that I hammer it on the road anyway!

The car will have its corner weight and ride height checked at the same time.

Cheers,
Dan

Looking at getting my track cars geo setup sorted as its all over the place atm, could anyone give me some advice on what I should be asking to be set, front camber, toe and rear camber wise, I do have to drive it to and from the track so don't want anything to aggressive not that I hammer it on the road anyway!

The car will have its corner weight and ride height checked at the same time.

Cheers,
Dan

mine is
Front
3 degrees -ve camber
5.8 degrees castor
10 mins total toe out

Rear
1.4 -ve degrees camber
zero toe (needed shims)

I'm happy with it, but tbh I've not tried anything else on track

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I run almost the same as Mark above, other than i run 3.5 degrees negative camber on the front, rear i have 30mins total toe in and 2 degrees negative camber

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Not seen top mounts make that much difference. I have PMS caster adjustable wishbones and get 4ish deg when maxed out....no where near 5 plus.

RR results.. ?? :)

How do you get near 6 deg caster?

yeah, Ast top mounts, there's more castor there but would be at the expense of camber.
AE6CA9DA-C366-4C13-9D58-FC0A7BA179CC_zps0hwytxe5.jpg