ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track Days in Brazil - Clio K4M turbo

Clio K4M Turbo
Hi everyone, it's been a while... but i continue with my Clio K4M project and always improving. Now with 8 fuel injectors and a better adjustment.

Bellow, some links of recently Track Days that i participated:

Interlagos - São Paulo/Brazil

Curitiba - Brazil

Curitiba - Brazil

Congrats from Brazil!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
  E90
That goes very well indeed.

I've driven from Porto Alegre to Marau once then back to Novo Hamburgo, so congratulations on just surviving the drive to the track, Brazilian roads = scary LOL

Clio K4M Turbo
Not every road. In Rio Grande do Sul state, where you been, it's sucks, but from my town to the tracks the roads are fine. It's not a autobahn, but just fine.

Sandero R.S. / Clio
Hey Gabriel, it's Bruno here (Clio 2.0 16v)! Good to see another Brazilian posting on CS.net.

Clio K4M Turbo
Hi every one. In last weekend was another track day in Curitiba-Brasil. Below the videos, sorry for the bad quality. I want a GoPro :)

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Amazing as always!! Loved seeing it against the Porsche and the Vette! Everytime you flew past me I laughed at how ridiculously fast your car is!

Woot, there's me at 3:40 in the first vid! Sorry if I made you miss the braking zone!!

BTW, some outside action:

I love Lamp
Haha must be gutting to be in a 911 or vette and not be able to pull away from a clio xD.

great job mate, decent videos

Clio K4M Turbo
420060_357376897636242_100000918053248_1088933_705989446_n.jpg

Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Exelent car, what about the internal parts? are stock? Did you do something with the engine block? Sleeve or something?