ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track ***** Ph1 meets Tarty Clean Ph2

SQ5
No its not a dirty Lesbian Car p**n flick unfortunately. Had cleaned the front end of the car up and decided to take some photos. Don't think I've taken any properly of it yet. The missus then decided to come meet me in her new Ph2 to get some photos too.

Photobucket has killed the quality and these are all straight off of the camera, no editing whatsoever!

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

1-4.jpg

C+C Welcome :)

SQ5
Thank you all!

Black grille divides opinion, but I like it, looks like its got a big gap there but it doesn't. It also goes in with all the other black bits all around.

Side strips and door handles are being done gloss black to.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Looking good mate! I see you missis' ph2 last week parked up in bardwell! Looked really tidy :) noticed the plate lol
forgot to put up a spotted thread though :dapprove: haha

SQ5
Thanks everyone!

We live in Bardwell Banderson, mine would of been hidden away on the driveway down the road ;) what were you doing out my way?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Ah I was just out and about snooping around as ya do :p haha nah was picking the missus (mine not yours lol) up from a party she was at in bardwell, actually...think it was that night I see you heading that way :p

SQ5
Oh yea! She must of left early, that party went on till about 6!

Some lad got drunk and crashed into a tree down the road, meaning he drove past the cars which makes me a bit savage.