ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track prepping a 172 Exclusive - sacrilege?

FormulaFord Ecoboost
Would it be frowned up to track prep a 172 Exclusive? Is this a serious no no?

What's the interior worth (full grey leather)? And are the BBS Alloys 'better' in any way than the standard Ph1 172 wheels?

Cheers

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
do it. s**t interior anyway and i prefer oz F1's to those so called bbs piles of crud.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love Exclusives. I'd cry if I saw that. :(

But you're right, its only a car at the end of the day.

FormulaFord Ecoboost
Well I'm not too fussed about the colour myself, maybe they're better in the flesh.

Any ideas about the value of the seats? I guess somebody would want them LOL

I love the exclusives, hate the interior though. The one on here with grey speedline wheels looks ace (I can't remember whose car it is though)

cup
Its a mass produced European box. The fact that its got a 1.2 or a 2.0 litre engine, special paint and wheels or limited edition badges doesn't detract from what it is. Its a car dude, not a unicorn. More importantly its your car. Do what you like with it. If you're happy who cares what people think.