ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackcar suspension set up (up North)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Right after having a play with camber on my AST topmounts i now need to get my suspension set up profesionally.

Is there anywhere around Huddersfield/Leeds where i can a trackday set up? A place like Powerstation!

Or what camber and toe should i go for?

I'm thinking about -2.5 degrees camber and 10min toe out?

alien green rs133
Right after having a play with camber on my AST topmounts i now need to get my suspension set up profesionally.

Is there anywhere around Huddersfield/Leeds where i can a trackday set up? A place like Powerstation!

Or what camber and toe should i go for?

I'm thinking about -2.5 degrees camber and 10min toe out?

10 or 15 out, and even camber both sides

im running circa -7 degree's atm :D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Lol i did hear tents are pretty difficult to set up.
3 times they couldn't get my car driving straight. Then told me my rear axle was bent. £20 at my local tyre fella, straight and true. Muppets.
Demon Tweeks might be worth the drive?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Hutchie spec @ Pikey motorsport developments

Oh right, have you got a number for them, i'll give them a ring tomorrow ;) :cool:

3 times they couldn't get my car driving straight. Then told me my rear axle was bent. £20 at my local tyre fella, straight and true. Muppets.
Demon Tweeks might be worth the drive?

Oh so you really wernt joking, I thought you were messing around :S

Demons is a reeeeet trek from Huddersfield, but i do hear its a mint place so i might have to take a trip :)

I'm getting mine set up at RE Motorsport (top UK Scooby boys) soon. They're just outside of York, only 10 mins from me. I was in Huddesfield this week and it's not too much of a trek.

They reckon about 70-80 quid for something like a Clio. And they're getting brand new equipment in two weeks. :cool: