ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trackcar suspension set up (up North)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Right after having a play with camber on my AST topmounts i now need to get my suspension set up profesionally.

Is there anywhere around Huddersfield/Leeds where i can a trackday set up? A place like Powerstation!

Or what camber and toe should i go for?

I'm thinking about -2.5 degrees camber and 10min toe out?

alien green rs133
Right after having a play with camber on my AST topmounts i now need to get my suspension set up profesionally.

Is there anywhere around Huddersfield/Leeds where i can a trackday set up? A place like Powerstation!

Or what camber and toe should i go for?

I'm thinking about -2.5 degrees camber and 10min toe out?

10 or 15 out, and even camber both sides

im running circa -7 degree's atm :D

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Lol i did hear tents are pretty difficult to set up.
3 times they couldn't get my car driving straight. Then told me my rear axle was bent. £20 at my local tyre fella, straight and true. Muppets.
Demon Tweeks might be worth the drive?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Hutchie spec @ Pikey motorsport developments

Oh right, have you got a number for them, i'll give them a ring tomorrow ;) :cool:

3 times they couldn't get my car driving straight. Then told me my rear axle was bent. £20 at my local tyre fella, straight and true. Muppets.
Demon Tweeks might be worth the drive?

Oh so you really wernt joking, I thought you were messing around :S

Demons is a reeeeet trek from Huddersfield, but i do hear its a mint place so i might have to take a trip :)

I'm getting mine set up at RE Motorsport (top UK Scooby boys) soon. They're just outside of York, only 10 mins from me. I was in Huddesfield this week and it's not too much of a trek.

They reckon about 70-80 quid for something like a Clio. And they're getting brand new equipment in two weeks. :cool: