ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tracking Costs

Clio 182 Silver
Tracking is off quite bad on car pulls to left all the time.

I will buy 4 new tyres all the same soon, but would like to get tracking done as well.

I know each garage varies but what sort of cost does aligning the tracking cost.

Monaco 172 Ph2
£39.99 at my local kwik-fit (Had the lastest Hunter allignment system)

But before you get it done make sure whoever does it check the cars steering/suspension first,

I was just willing to hand over £40 for them to do it but luckily they told me a ball joint was knacked

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Silver
£39.99 at my local kwik-fit

But before you get it done make sure whoever does it check the cars steering/suspension first,

I was just willing to hand over £40 for them to do it but luckily they told me a ball joint was knacked

Thanks for the heads up

Westfield, 182, 200
Paid £60 for 4 wheel tracking on my TT and £15 per adjustment (so £30 for both front wheels) on my 182, both at indies.

I need alignment done too so will be calling them up and taking advantage of that discount too thanks ben lee.

Fred why were you awake soooooooo early!!