ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tracking, i'm so confused by what to go for

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I will be having the toe angles reset sometime this week but need to know what to ask for. I've been reading through Edde's spec's but the details just confuse me, 2 44' this, 1 35' that.

The car is a phase 2 172 lowered on Sportlines fitted with Cup Turinis.

Do I go for FF settings, Cup settings or a custom angle as Fred suggested I go for slight negative?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
We discussed this a while ago Fred, I've just found the thread. Do you say -0,05?

What does a 172 and a Cup run?

Is the negative suitable for road use or will I scrub tyres out in no time?

I will be having the toe angles reset sometime this week but need to know what to ask for. I've been reading through Edde's spec's but the details just confuse me, 2 44' this, 1 35' that.

The car is a phase 2 172 lowered on Sportlines fitted with Cup Turinis.

Do I go for FF settings, Cup settings or a custom angle as Fred suggested I go for slight negative?

You can only adjust the toe in and out with normal stuff unless you use cmaber correction bolts to adjust the fornt camber and shim to adjust the rearr.

The techie will understand those figures when he goes to setup your car.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It will just be the toe Edde.

Would you recommend I go for the standard settings 1 35' i'm guessing, Cup 2 44' or the slight negative?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Any ideas guys? I'm hopefully getting this done tomorrow.

Do I go:

Standard,

Cup,

Fred's slight negative?