ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trade in price

Clio Dci

i am thinking of changing cars and was wondering what i would be looking at as a rough trade in price.

the car is a 2003 03 plate ( april ) and has done just under 8000, with a magnex cat- back exhaust and superchip.

the car is in good condition. it has had a replacement head light and new front bumper though:oops:

thanks pete

£7.5 I think. Maybe £8k depends on what there offering They may offer you 10K but then refuse to budge on the car your buying and will make the differecne up on that.

The mods wont be worth anyhting so best try and get the exhaust of and sell it on seperatly.

Clio Dci

cheers guys

the car i am after getting is from what i have heard, a fixed price so perhaps they will offer slightly more

oh and steve, i washed it last week and havnt used it since. bit messy if jap flag week :eek:

Quote: Originally posted by pete172 on 25 April 2004

cheers guys

the car i am after getting is from what i have heard, a fixed price so perhaps they will offer slightly more

oh and steve, i washed it last week and havnt used it since. bit messy if jap flag week :eek:

All these pete172s are doing my head in!!:confused:

sorry fella:oops:

Its the under score Pete_172 whos got the dirty one:(

Clio Dci

went to renault yesterday to get a price for my cup and got a big surprise.

£10250 :eek:

this is way more than i expected so that is good news.

should make the new car more affordable

Clio Dci

still not decided yet, narrowed it down to two possabilitys.

a) a 182 in black/gold

or

b) something better made with less rattles in red

the 182 is better price wise but i fancy a change, last 3 cars have all been small frech hatches