ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trailer size that is big enough for clio but fits in garage

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Where can you get Minno Max’s as it doesn’t look like they are made anymore? Is it literally just a case of checking eBay until one pops up or is there a better site I should be looking at?
I trawled eBay for months looking for mine and then one night I got bored and did a search of Facebook marketplace. Bingo!

Tonyclio

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Where can you get Minno Max’s as it doesn’t look like they are made anymore? Is it literally just a case of checking eBay until one pops up or is there a better site I should be looking at?

They are very popular with the Caterham /Westfield fraternity so you could look at their sites ... but they tend to sell quickly and for good money ,but they hold their price.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Off topic but what did you use to paint your garage floor? Looks exactly like what I want!

Clio looks mega too.

Thanks.

The paint is just proper garage floor paint in grey for like workshops etc. Expensive but good.

I sealed the floor with 3 coats of PVA glue and water first should hopefully stop it pealing off due to damp.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@1985michael182 Just found a single axle BJ at a good price. Many say go for a twin so apart from just being told to go for a twin what is it like towing with a single axle with a clio on the back?

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
If your car is big enough it will still be stable with a single axle. To be honest I cant say I've ever noticed a difference when towing.
The main difference has always been a properly made trailer has a nice low centre of gravity compared to a cheap one made on a caravan chassis.

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
@1985michael182 Just found a single axle BJ at a good price. Many say go for a twin so apart from just being told to go for a twin what is it like towing with a single axle with a clio on the back?
I once had a boat and it was on a single wheeled trailer. The unfortunate happened and i had a puncture. I had totally forgotten to check the spare wheel which was attached to the trailer, and when i went to swap over then discovered that the spare was flat and my jack was missing from the boot of my Sierra.. long story short. I had to unhitch the boat on the M5 motorway drive 20miles to buy a jack and pump the spare tyre up. Then Drive 30miles up and down the motorway back to the boat.. Since that day i wont tow a single axle and always check the spare wheel and make sure i have a workable jack.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk