ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transfer of photos from iPhone 5S to Dell laptop

Hi,

What's the best way of doing this, if the computer appears to not be able to find photos and videos on the phone? Plug it in, comes up with autoplay options, open folder to view files, nothing found...

Any ideas?

Cayman S Edition 1
Install the iCloud app on your laptop. Then everything automatically syncs (I think).

Nippy white cup
Daft question but have you selected 'trust' on the your phone? If I plug mine in using the usb cable and click into the folders on windows it finds the folder but nothing is in it. Unlocked my phone and it had the trust or not trust this computer options. Once I selected trust it worked fine...

Did all that, thanks guys; still didn't work.

However, just had iTunes installed on the computer by our IT admin (work one, hence not doing it originally) and now it's found all the files and is transferring without an issue.

Problem solved!