ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transferring Photos from tablet to laptop

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Just trying to transfer my photos on my android tablet to my laptop but im not having any luck by using Bluetooth,it pairs but wont send the photos.

What other options do i have please?,is there a way of doing something like Airdrop with android and laptop?

PH2 172
Just trying to transfer my photos on my android tablet to my laptop but im not having any luck by using Bluetooth,it pairs but wont send the photos.

What other options do i have please?,is there a way of doing something like Airdrop with android and laptop?

I had to install Windows updates for 8.1 when I bought a new desk top last year, before the Bluetooth would work.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Why not just plug your tablet into your laptop with a cable?
Otherwise download flickr, upload all the images onto an album and then you can download the whole album as a zip folder. Or email them to yourself.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Or use Dropbox to automatically upload all your photos then you can access them on your computer/phone etc

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Dropbox is your friend. If you're job premium you'll have to do a bit at a time as it's only 1gb.

Download Dropbox ontop box laptop and tablet, upload a hundred to Dropbox from ta let, let them sync, sync laptop and then cut and paste onto local drive .