ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2010 Tickets in the shop!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Trax will be at Silverstone again this year, on Sunday 5th September.
Tickets are now available to purchase from the ClioSport shop, at slightly reduced prices compared to the gate price on the day.

http://www.cliosport.net/shop/product_info.php?cPath=34&products_id=115

When you purchase your ticket from us, you will receive an entry ticket and car pass to display your car on our stand.

This year ClioSport will not be responsible for arranging Track Sessions or 0-60 Sprints.

Should tracktime and 0-60 sprints be required then it can be purchased direct from the organisers www.traxshows.co.uk

All tickets will be sent out as soon as they arrive from the organisers, but no later than 1 week before the show.
Tickets will only be available at this pre-order price until the 25th July.

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just 2 weeks left for pre-orders, so if you want to be on the ClioSport stand, Don't delay!

Don't say I didn't warn you

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
1 week left for ticket/car pass orders.

Last day is Sunday 25th July

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
It's been a bit slow, 32 so far, I'm expecting more in these last few days.

But don't forget, if you want to actually be on the cs stand, you need to buy your ticket from us and we'll send a car pass too.

Make sure you all come to the cs tent for your freebie too.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's been a bit slow, 32 so far, I'm expecting more in these last few days.

But don't forget, if you want to actually be on the cs stand, you need to buy your ticket from us and we'll send a car pass too.

Talked about it with another member at the weekend and we reckon a mass pm should go around, most wont be looking just yet since its over a month away...

Says deadline is the 25th of this month to buy from CS.net for clubstand. Anychance in adding another week to that. Most dont get paid till the end of the month, Including myself and want to pay for it when we get paid. I want to be on the stand like last year :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
If we extended the deadline a week, we'd miss the dealine set by the organisers to order our tickets/car passes.
What I will be doing though, is ordering a very small quantity of extra tickets that will be made available after the initial deadline.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
All done for pre-orders, As already mentioned, we'll have a very small quantity of car passes/tickets available at some point - pm me and and i'll add you to the list for those.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Total cars for Trax will be around 70

I've been contacted by a few disapointed people saying their tickets haven't arrived. Just to clarify: We don't get the tickets from the organisers until we are alot closer to the show day, this is usually 1-2 weeks before. Please rest assured, you will get you tickets and car passes in plenty of time.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
My mate wants to come with me and obviously we will be in before public opening time.

Can he still buy on the gate because i have a car pass?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
If you're quick, I have a few entry tickets left (more car passes)

See pm.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Are the tickets and passes likely to be dispatched this week.

They arrived from the organisers today, it'll take a while to package them all up but most will go in the post before the weekend, everyone will get their tickets in plenty of time - Don't worry.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
is it to late to buy the tickets?
i only got my clio today and i wanna come :)

MK1 Clio, Mk4 Polo
wicked can not wait to go it is going to be a good day :D just hope that most people like my car :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I have a very small quantity of tickets and car passes left from cancelled orders - pm me for details.