ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2013

Audi A4
I'm down by Junchtion 3 of the M3, roads are wet so no doubt my cars gonna be covered in crap by the time we get there...

Clio 172 Monaco
Quite at the moment couple of grannys on the road LOL!! But nothing bad :) roads wet though :(

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Not long been back from Trax. Rob G and I came onto the stand later than everyone else (thanks to the admin team for giving us stand passes), but also left a bit earlier then everyone else as well - the rain put us off a bit. Good show though, was great walking round and looking at all the club stands. I'll post up some photos soon. :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Had great time and met some new faces! And was happy to help Brian,Kirsty,luke,Nick set the tent up and help with parking :) hope you all have safe trip home the rain made me go home as i couldnt be assed to walk round anymore LOL! Thanks everyone! :D p.s hope some body got a pic of my car this time :p

Just got back from trax. Was my first time up there despite only living 10 min away. Was a good day shame about the rain but stuck it out. I think the CS stand looked great cars were parked nicely and as a whole looked like one of the more professional clubs. :cool:
Will get what few pics I have taken up later on tonight. :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just got back in, thanks to all who organised the stand and helped with parking etc, without you guys this club wouldn't be anywhere as good as it is.

Great day, shame about the weather, but it can't be helped. Spend most of the day watching the auto test arena.

I saw the metro, got a lot of cheers from the stand.

Drifting was good at 1 until they cut it short as they crashed, saw several clios on track after that which were going well in the rain.

anyone else see the grey gtr crash on the last corner? Ruined the front corner of his car!

Really good day yeah, until the rain came down. Didnt put a damper on it for me, and loved the little Metro trying to get around the track. Notice the big Supra going around at the same time doing about 30? Must have been a first timer....

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
The Drifting was pretty good, loved the 2 Volvos, proper Hero's throwing them in at full pelt.

The Estate Volvo was evil looking.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back from trax. Was my first time up there despite only living 10 min away. Was a good day shame about the rain but stuck it out. I think the CS stand looked great cars were parked nicely and as a whole looked like one of the more professional clubs. :cool:
Will get what few pics I have taken up later on tonight. :)
Was good to meet you mate :)

I'm sooo tired now though.

Audi A4
Was good meeting you guys today... Thats my cup on the right on the last pic if anyone has footage pics of me on track 13:20 slot... in the rain 5 laps in it gets red flagged because a civic broke down and some idiot in an MG spun out. Still had a good laugh and the missus' love her first time on track with me.

Apart from the rain, was a good day, well done guys running the stand top job!! Best stand by far :race::clap:

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I spotted an Arctic on track, this was about lunch time:

1208740_10152566450295656_252611539_n.jpg

And I'm pretty sure in the same session this 172s exhaust fell off!! You could hear it scraping pretty badly haha!

1173656_10152566456430656_1469921037_n.jpg

Was funny when the maestro appeared on track but it would have royally pissed me off I reckon. Bought myself a new Clio sport sticker and a Parker pen :).

Cant believe I was the only inferno on the stand :D

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Drifting was good at 1 until they cut it short as they crashed, saw several clios on track after that which were going well in the rain.

Was good meeting you guys today... Thats my cup on the right on the last pic if anyone has footage pics of me on track 13:20 slot... in the rain 5 laps in it gets red flagged because a civic broke down and some idiot in an MG spun out. Still had a good laugh and the missus' love her first time on track with me.

I was on that session, gutted really! It was bad enough with the damn rain, but just five laps before it got called off is taking the piss... was my first time on track and I've definitely got the itch to get out there again. I asked around why it was flagged but no one that worked there seemed to know so cheers for clearing that up a bit. Here's me waiting to go on :)

4099dc08-9558-412c-96eb-ab4ae76358bc_zps2b62972f.jpg

Big thanks to Adam G for my sticker!

182 T
I had never been to anything like this before and Id never been on a track in anything so I really enjoyed myself, I was the slow one in the morning session. Loved the hero in the metro

GHkIClL.jpg

clio 172 cup
I was there too went over to see the cs lot for some goddies was a good day and a great turnout

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
No problem, for future you only need to tape your lights if they are actually glass. Even though it does look good.

Yeah so I learned on the briefing! Never mind, as you say... looks okay anyway I think! That ST behind me is probably the best I've seen in the flesh. Darker headlights and a splitter makes so much difference.

Audi A4
I was in my mates track spec VXR on that session with the Metro... I was laughing but my mate wasn't finding it funny because of how slow it was going.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
good day, shattered now.

Shame Matt managed to launch the 300 through Oli's PS13 on track, with the finals less than 2 weeks away its far from ideal, luckly he was the only one of the team who had trailered his car there :)

didnt get to see too much of the show as per usual.